Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GenSci

ok as kbrkbr has pointed out no i havent done mutch research that is why i am asking from experienced ppl like all of you. hope i am not a pest. thx

havoc_reign said:
do i have to go in my gludes or is there somewhere else i can inject. 5 on and 2 off or every other day i wont be able to sit down lol.
Please do research, research, research...GH is a great substance but you must research. Read internet sites or use this forum and scroll back over the weeks and read all the GH posts you can find.
For the record it is injected Sub Q (under the skin) with little/no pain. I have no problem answering any questions and giving you any advice at any time but you must get the basics first and then shoot the querries...
Hope this helps and hopefully we'll speak soon.
Cheers
Ed

havoc_reign said:
ok as kbrkbr has pointed out no i havent done mutch research that is why i am asking from experienced ppl like all of you. hope i am not a pest. thx

Bro, you're not a pest. I just said that out of concern. Since you're plat, do a search using terms "gh" and "bible." Very informative. I just changed computers or I'd dig it off my old hard drive.

havoc_reign said:
thx every one for the info if anyone can think of anything i might need or maby want to know about gh i would gladly appreciate the info.

Secure email [email protected]

Hey bro, use your plat membership and go to the search button above this forum, key in the keyword HGH and read...After you have a basic knowledge come back to the forum and ask whatever it is you want to know and many bro's will be glad to offer their views. To get you started here's a basic guide to what HGH is:
Human Growth Hormone (somatotropin - also referred to as rHGH, HGH, or GH) is created by the pituitary gland, the primary form consisting of a 191 amino acid chain. When we are young, HGH is in big part responsible for the proper growth of bones, muscle, and other tissues. Too little of this hormone and we remain dwarfs … too much and we become giants and/or suffer from abnormal growth deformities. As we become adults, HGH is responsible for keeping muscles from wasting away, supports healthy immune system response, regulates aspects of our metabolic function dealing with increased fat metabolism and healthy body composition in later life, and maintains and repairs our skin and other tissues.
Our levels of HGH peak while we are adolescents and then begin to drop off sharply beginning in our 30’s. By our 60’s, our daily HGH secretion can be as little as 10% of what it was during our youth. Many of the markers of aging are affected by this decrease in HGH. Some of the results of this are:

· Increase in fat.
· Decrease in muscle and lean body structures.
· Decreased skin texture resulting in a less youthful appearance.
· Decreased bone density, onset of osteoporosis.
· Decreased brain function, loss of intellect with aging.
· Decreased sex drive.
· Decrease in overall physical and mental well being.
· Increase in sleep disorders, lower quality of sleep.
· Depression and fatigue.

The addition of supplemental HGH beginning in the later 30’s can reverse or improve these symptoms in the majority of people attempting therapy. This is why you will often hear references with respect to HGH as “the fountain of youth” and other similar terms. It can present a better quality of life for those aging as well as provide some great benefits for bodybuilders.

For bodybuilders, HGH (and the IGF-1 that is a result of its use) is the only substance that can actually initiate hyperplasia, which in the interest of our use in bodybuilding equates to new muscle cells. While use of anabolic steroids can cause hypertrophy (the enlargement of existing muscle cells), steroids do not offer the ability to recruit and mature more muscle cells. HGH can. HGH also increases protein synthesis, which can be responsible for hypertrophy. HGH also strengthens and heals connective tissues, cartilage, and tendons. These uses are what make it so attractive to athletes in all sports, and in bodybuilding in particular.

It's usage, dosage and time span of use depends on the individual and that individuals goals. Before you proceed any further you must consider what it is you wish for yourself when considering HGH usage and what your own personal goals are..

I hope this sets you on your path....

Ed

ed2005 i have bin reading the posts on gh and i have come up with what i plan to do. 3 months eod starting with .5iu in morning and .5iu in mid afternoon for 1 1/2 weeks then go to 1.0 iu eod same times. after 2 months i will start deca and sust for a 12 week cycle not sure what dose of deca and sust i will do (thats a whole other set of questions and research lol).

I started looking for an aas that would help with bf reduction and slat turned me on to gh after asking some questions and doing some research i found that gh will not only help with the bf but with mussle groth and tendon/lig groth so it is less likley that i will tear something in the prosess.

and again THANKS for the direction

Top Bottom