Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza tren vs. EQ?

for recomp you can use either. i like both. but it depends on how well you react to tren. a lot of guys use tren and masteron in a recomp

Stevesmi is correct but also I know nothing about you

Had a question about geneza products
I was looking at their equipoise vs. trenbolone
Which one would work better for someone who is looking to recomp?
and are they both smooth when you inject them or do they cause a lot of post-injection pain

Hey brother, Hard to compare for specific question you’re asking for
Trenbolone is often used by bodybuilders because of its anabolic nature.
This gives the user more help with bulking up his muscles during pre-competition preparation or dieting down for competitions.
Tren” also has the secondary effect of being one of the strongest hormones available to bodybuilders when it comes to fat loss – producing drastic reductions in subcutaneous fat tissue; allowing competitors to get their contest-ready physique once they come off any competition season layoff periods.
Some of Trenbolones’ notable benefits include extensive fat loss, accelerated strength gains due to high nutrient absorption rate from consumed food, reduced chance of injury or illness because tissue regeneration occurs faster, etc.…
Because this compound does not convert into estrogen-like Boldenone does there are no additional water weight gain issues when using it; however, some men do report experiencing acne breakouts and oily skin.
Trenbolone is known to be a very potent steroid which makes it not suitable for beginners or even intermediate users.
But the side effects could sometimes be very hard to predict and even worse, irreversible. In your case to recomp adding Test with Tren or EQ Is key eliminate.

Thanks.

Top Bottom