Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Tren Acetate - Please take a look at these pics

Snarling Force

Into week 2 now on this stuff, 75mg EOD. I've done tren several times before in the past but never the Geneza brand. Can anyone verify that this is legit? I've heard great things about this brand but I just want to have peace of mind. Thanks huge!

jipbwz.jpg

zj6whx.jpg

331i17c.jpg

You can check the ISN on their website if you have any doubts. But the bottle looks legit, the liquid inside looks like tren. You say you're into week 2, seen any results yet?

Thanks guys. The reason I ask is because I'm still able to do my morning runs on an empty stomach and everyone said the pumps would kill me. The pumps did at first, but I fought through them and amazingly, they are now completely gone and I feel like a monster freak when I run and don't want to stop. This has me puzzled. I'm not complaining, but I just figured my lungs and the pumps from the tren would have stopped me dead by now. I never tried to run in the past while on tren so I don't have anything to compare to. I'm getting lean and my strength has shot way up so I'm sure I'm just being paranoid but I just wanted to get confirmation so thanks to the both of you! :)

i'm using the same thing. check out my log on the anabolics forum. i am 1 week into it and my results are tightness and hardness. very impressive. sides are very low.

Thanks, Steve. I will check out your log. The sides are indeed very low, almost nonexistant. It's insane. No sweats, sleeping well. I feel like I should up my dose or something.

Thanks, Steve. I will check out your log. The sides are indeed very low, almost nonexistant. It's insane. No sweats, sleeping well. I feel like I should up my dose or something.

the horrible sides that are echo'd around the internet with Tren are hit & miss.

edit; I definitely think it goes along with the dosage you're doing as well. 75mg EOD is pretty standard.

the horrible sides that are echo'd around the internet with Tren are hit & miss.

edit; I definitely think it goes along with the dosage you're doing as well. 75mg EOD is pretty standard.

Roger that Superflex. I think next time around I will go for 75-100mg ED. I just don't have enough product this time around to move up to that dosage.

Top Bottom