Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Tren Acetate - Please take a look at these pics

200 eod! Wow, most I have done is 400 mg/week of tren e.

looks very yummy in that pic..

but im a big fan of gp gear.. so it gives me that feeling :)

Any update on this?

Hey bros, sorry I never came back and gave a report sooner. Better late then never right?! :supercool

It has been 10 weeks since my last shot, PCT is over, and I'm back to normal, mostly.

Let me just say this stuff was simply amazing and exceeded my expectations beyond anything I could have hoped for. I could gush on and on about this stuff, but I'll try to keep this brief. Basically, it ripped me to shreds and turned me into a garden hosed veiny fuck. My guess is it got me to 6% BF or better with a full blown six pack, something I've never had in my entire life.

I was also able to continue my morning runs and in fact, pushed my mileage even more halfway through the cycle. The pumps killed at first, but something happened after I pushed through them, and eventually they were gone completely. I did not expect this at all. I attribute my running through the entire cycle combined with the tren to getting me so lean. I've used tren many times in the past and never had even close to the results I had this time. I've also never done cardio while on however. How much of a benefit the running actually was over how freaking awesome this tren is would be hard to judge.

The other thing I love about this stuff is it is completely painless. I would combine it with the painful sust I was taking and it would neutralize it for a pain free injection.

This cycle was my first cycle in 4 years, and probably my 6th or 7th lifetime cycle, but it will go down as my best one ever.

Hey bros, sorry I never came back and gave a report sooner. Better late then never right?! :supercool

It has been 10 weeks since my last shot, PCT is over, and I'm back to normal, mostly.

Let me just say this stuff was simply amazing and exceeded my expectations beyond anything I could have hoped for. I could gush on and on about this stuff, but I'll try to keep this brief. Basically, it ripped me to shreds and turned me into a garden hosed veiny fuck. My guess is it got me to 6% BF or better with a full blown six pack, something I've never had in my entire life.

I was also able to continue my morning runs and in fact, pushed my mileage even more halfway through the cycle. The pumps killed at first, but something happened after I pushed through them, and eventually they were gone completely. I did not expect this at all. I attribute my running through the entire cycle combined with the tren to getting me so lean. I've used tren many times in the past and never had even close to the results I had this time. I've also never done cardio while on however. How much of a benefit the running actually was over how freaking awesome this tren is would be hard to judge.

The other thing I love about this stuff is it is completely painless. I would combine it with the painful sust I was taking and it would neutralize it for a pain free injection.

This cycle was my first cycle in 4 years, and probably my 6th or 7th lifetime cycle, but it will go down as my best one ever.
good report gp is the bomb!

That's awesome! 6%!! Fuck man. You got me thinking I should do cardio. LOL!

I really recommend doing cardio while on. I was scared at first because of the whole idea about your heart getting enlarged, but after posting this very question here on EF, and reading all the responses, plus doing some research myself, that is nothing to worry about unless you are doing huge cycles and doing cardio over a long period of time. Even then, there was so much conflicting information. I just listened to my body and it told me to keep on going. Good luck!

Top Bottom