Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza testosterone?

ghilfh

Hey has anyone on here tested geneza pharma brand testosterone and what were your results? I ran sustanon from another source and it was like underdosed really bad. I ran 500mg and my test levels came in under 1000. I don’t want to waste money again. Let me know what your experiences were

I used geneza testosterone cypionate the 250mgs/ml version 10ml vial
did 500mgs/week nice results on top of my TRT, stacked muscle pumps and gains

Hey has anyone on here tested geneza pharma brand testosterone and what were your results? I ran sustanon from another source and it was like underdosed really bad. I ran 500mg and my test levels came in under 1000. I don’t want to waste money again. Let me know what your experiences were

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Not that horrible. Did you do a test before the cycle? How was your actual results.

Top Bottom