Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza test suspension?

sazyter

I am a tested athlete at the semi pro level. Won’t mention my sport but I hope to work my way to higher levels. A lot of guys in my sport have been busted for steroids. I don’t want to join that list but need to use them to keep up with my peers. Does geneza sell test suspension? And if so how bad is the PIP?

I am a tested athlete at the semi pro level. Won’t mention my sport but I hope to work my way to higher levels. A lot of guys in my sport have been busted for steroids. I don’t want to join that list but need to use them to keep up with my peers. Does geneza sell test suspension? And if so how bad is the PIP?

try napsgear, good geneza test suspension also I see dragon pharma has good test susp

It's MMA. C'mon

Hey brother,

Yes, GENEZA Test Suspension is available water base only.
As far pip, Most users will experience a PIP after injection.
I can’t relate how bad is the PIP it all depends on some users.
Some have much better tolerance than others it all depends on you.

Please check: https://genezadirect.com/catalog/product/gp-test-suspension

Thank you!

Top Bottom