Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Test E 250

Geneza is my goto brand, I have a few injections I do weekly, I do get some pain but I get that with all gear.

a bodybuilder uses Geneza Test E250 only. first 2 bottles, zero to pip. the next 3 bottles are different in size and color of oil is slightly different and also thicker. Geneza keeps switching carrier oils? the pip from the new bottle is really really bad and also getting the fever and flu like symptoms after 3 injections from the new bottle. yet the lot and batch numbers are the same from the first 2........is this a quality control issue or what?

dont need comments like " bros geneza best " Bros...
feels like stocktwits in here sometimes pushing stocks!

Was it you? If so says so. The 3rd person thing is not needed.

Contact Naps and see what they say

a bodybuilder uses Geneza Test E250 only. first 2 bottles, zero to pip. the next 3 bottles are different in size and color of oil is slightly different and also thicker. Geneza keeps switching carrier oils? the pip from the new bottle is really really bad and also getting the fever and flu like symptoms after 3 injections from the new bottle. yet the lot and batch numbers are the same from the first 2........is this a quality control issue or what?

dont need comments like " bros geneza best " Bros...
feels like stocktwits in here sometimes pushing stocks!

Hey brother,
All batches are made the same exact measurement, at times smaller vials due take in place both hold the same measurement,
Flu test Fever is a common symptom, it only lasts for a few days!! taking on shelf remedy ex tylenol or IBpro will help.
As far the oil like i have stated from the same exact batch 100% MCT Oil.
Thank you.

Top Bottom