Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza proviron reviews?

paknji

Any reviews on using geneza pharma proviron? I'm looking to add it to my next cycle of testosterone and deca durabolin. Someone said it can help with fighting off gynecomastia 2. Is this true or should I order aromasin or another estrogen blocker as well from the site

I dont think u should see proviron as a AI replacement.. its more as an enhancement to your test .. IMO

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I've used geneza proviron it's high quality but dont think it's an AI
you can add 50mgs proviron per day but you'll still need aromasin etc

Any reviews on using geneza pharma proviron? I'm looking to add it to my next cycle of testosterone and deca durabolin. Someone said it can help with fighting off gynecomastia 2. Is this true or should I order aromasin or another estrogen blocker as well from the site

Hey Brother,

Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience, Geneza Proviron top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

I dont think u should see proviron as a AI replacement.. its more as an enhancement to your test .. IMO

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Agreed. It's an aid and there are enough who use it who find it can act as a standard AAS that everyone needs to check how they respond.

Top Bottom