Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma testosterone and what else?

krbod

I’m 31 years old
6’3’’
221 pounds
I'm going to order geneza testosterone but my question is what else do I need to run with it but I also need to buy from them? I know that just running the testosterone doesn't cover all bases in my cycle so that's why I'm asking you for help

I’m 31 years old
6’3’’
221 pounds
I'm going to order geneza testosterone but my question is what else do I need to run with it but I also need to buy from them? I know that just running the testosterone doesn't cover all bases in my cycle so that's why I'm asking you for help

With testosterone you need an AI like aromasin
you can get aromasin from geneza too

500mgs of testosterone
12.5mgs aromasin E3D

I’m 31 years old
6’3’’
221 pounds

You don't say what the purpose of the cycle is. Nor body-fat levels

Hey brother,

Can you please tell me your goal, according to your goal we suggest you the best cycle.
If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

You will need an ai for sure. But what are you stats and what’s your goals of this cycle?

Top Bottom