Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma testosterone cyp?

Jaedenst

What do you guys think about getting both geneza pharma testosterone cypionate and enanthate and stacking them together to Get a nice Synergy going. I read that if you stack different Esters of testosterone the body will be tricked and you will feel good the whole way instead of peaking early. Is this true or is it just broscience

What do you guys think about getting both geneza pharma testosterone cypionate and enanthate and stacking them together to Get a nice Synergy going. I read that if you stack different Esters of testosterone the body will be tricked and you will feel good the whole way instead of peaking early. Is this true or is it just broscience

First I'm not a brand kinda guy and 2nd Stevesmi is correct - pick one

Hey Brother,

Pick one ester form them,
Test E has a half-life of approximately 11days while Test C has about 12days. This implies that test c tends to involve a few injection numbers when compared to test e.
Test C is a steroid ester used to boost athletic performance while Test E for improving muscle strength and bodybuilding.
Test E has a higher amount of testosterone steroids per gram while Test C has a low amount of testosterone steroids per gram.
Test E is a universal product while Test C an American product only. This is the reason why test e is quite popular as compared to test c.

Please check the above points and according to your goal pick one.

if have any other issue please pm me or email me on [email protected]
i would love to help you with your cycle.

Thank you!

Top Bottom