Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma sustanon?

oac124

Hey does geneza pharma sell good quality Sustanon 250. I've ran it before and it's usually either really bad post-injection pain or the quality of the gear was poor. I had gotten it from a buddy of mine from the gym so I won't be doing that again. Is this a good brand before I open my wallet

Geneza has good sustanon I did 2 bottles this year, good shot but has some PIP but all sustanon does but it's better than organon for sure

Hey does geneza pharma sell good quality Sustanon 250. I've ran it before and it's usually either really bad post-injection pain or the quality of the gear was poor. I had gotten it from a buddy of mine from the gym so I won't be doing that again. Is this a good brand before I open my wallet

Hey Brother,

Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma Sustanon is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Geneza has a great sustanon, my best friend used 2 bottles this year and is happy with it, PIP is inevitable

I haven’t personally used them but a lot of guys here vouch for them! I’m sure it’s good quality gear.

Top Bottom