Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma superdrol or anadrol?

Abeke

I'm looking to do an extremely aggressive oral cycle ahead of my trip to visit the girl I've been chatting with online for the past 6 months. I want to make sure I'm hyped up and ripped for the meeting. Geneza sells both anadrol and superdrol. If you only had four weeks to get in Prime shape which one would you choose

I'm looking to do an extremely aggressive oral cycle ahead of my trip to visit the girl I've been chatting with online for the past 6 months. I want to make sure I'm hyped up and ripped for the meeting. Geneza sells both anadrol and superdrol. If you only had four weeks to get in Prime shape which one would you choose

I dont like superdrol but I like anadrol for big lifts
you'll get bloated on anadrol but man 50mgs/day on anadrol you'll get huge

I dislike seeing these. 4 weeks and you want to smash orals. No

Hey brother,
If you are looking for FABIO look ripped ANADROL is not the solution as well Superdrol is a nice compound with lesser water retention. Please I advise revise your search and stick to the cycle will properly benefit you.

Thank you.

Top Bottom