Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma ester choice

I was wondering if geneza pharma gave us ester choice when picking out steroids
like if I wanted to get testosterone, do they have all the available esters to choose from or do they just sell 1 or 2 of them. Same for masteron and trenbolone. Are there different options if I decide to run a short or long cycle?

Wonder no more. Just go look.

I was wondering if geneza pharma gave us ester choice when picking out steroids
like if I wanted to get testosterone, do they have all the available esters to choose from or do they just sell 1 or 2 of them. Same for masteron and trenbolone. Are there different options if I decide to run a short or long cycle?

Hey brother,
GP has a variety of selections, lately the option has been reduced to limited options, Beside the content you have stated TREN A and MAST P. with the ester TEST you have Test Prop. Test Suspension, TEST E as well TEST Cyp can also be used under Ester. When dealing with Ester, frequent injection is required to keep the compound life steady vs Enanthate with much longer advances with much lesser frequent injections. It all depends on your goals trying to achieve.
Thanks

Top Bottom