Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza has trt options?

hongma

I'm seeking options for testosterone replacement therapy. My clinic then I go to now raised their prices to $250 a month and I'm not going to pay that anymore because it's cheaper on my own. Does geneza sell either trt pellets or the gel that I can get my hands on or do I need to just go the injectable route

I'm seeking options for testosterone replacement therapy. My clinic then I go to now raised their prices to $250 a month and I'm not going to pay that anymore because it's cheaper on my own. Does geneza sell either trt pellets or the gel that I can get my hands on or do I need to just go the injectable route

You can get good self TRT from Geneza, injectable testosterone enanthate or cypionate is good
200mgs/week, good price and you can stack with primobolan or masteron

Injectable.

Hey Brother,

Unfortunately, we do not sell pallets
Pellets require a special procedure to insert around your rectum. We do carry Gel under the name Androgel or testosterone Gel (CERNOS) The second option is injectable is available domestically and internationally.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Top Bottom