Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza EQ yay or nay?

CarlGabriel

Has anyone triedusing equipoise from geneza and would you say it was a good product or nah notreally?
The reason I wantto try it is that it aromatizes half as fast as testosterone, so that means Idon’t have to worry about bitch tits lol. What do you guys think is a gooddose?

Has anyone triedusing equipoise from geneza and would you say it was a good product or nah notreally?
The reason I wantto try it is that it aromatizes half as fast as testosterone, so that means Idon’t have to worry about bitch tits lol. What do you guys think is a gooddose?

Geneza has high quality equipoise the best on the market IMO also dragon pharma i like the EQ

try using 12 weeks at 500mgs of EQ you'll love it

I haven’t used it but the guys speak highly of them. I wouldn’t hesitate to use it at all.

Hey brother,

GP EQ BOLD is very popular molecule for many reasons. The question before we try to get into YAY or NAY what is exactly are you trying to accomplish running by running SOLO EQ BOLD.
Unless your runner or Cyclist etc
Boldenone is aromatized in the body to estradiol (estrogen). Elevated estrogen levels can cause side effects such as increased water retention, body fat gain and gynecomastia. Boldenone is considered a mildly estrogenic steroid
FYI boldenone's rate of conversion to estradiol is roughly half that of testosterone. To be on the safe side, having estrogen blocker is important eliminate when running a cycle. EQ dosing 200-400mg EW

Thank you!

Top Bottom