Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Dbol

On 50mg of Geneza Dbol for 3 weeks, no pump and only 3lbs weight gain……….very skeptical

3 weeks of dbol is not a factor in anything

you can take 3 weeks of 100mgs of dbol and not eat right and get very little results

and btw 3lbs in 3 weeks is good, if you got 3lbs of muscle that takes people off cycle a year to get

whats your diet like? what are your stats?
lay out your diet and training for us

3lbs in 3 weeks is not bad at all. However, without good diet and hard training, results may not be as they should. Let us know your routine

lol no brother, sorry been on dbol 50mg for 3.5 weeks now, running test E 500mg per week with it. keeping this one simple.

ive been enhanced on and off for 2 decades, so i know what to expect.

3lbs is alot if its lean muscle, but 3lbs can fluctuate easily for me from this am to tonight. i didnt want to write a book getting into my history and diet and training. ive been apart of EF for 20 years just created a new profile bc i forgot my other user names. im sorry i dont post a lot, usually come in and just read.

at 3.5 weeks no shin splints when going up stairs, no lower back pump, no extra pump in the gym. only 3lb weight gain but could be from all the extra calories and or water weight. lets be real one should be up atleast 5-7 lbs at almost 4 weeks in of dbol. i used to get pumps so bad from just taking a shower.

Top Bottom