Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetic potential

LewisSpirit

Alright I've heard lots of different perspectives on this subject I'm just curious what you guys have to say on it.

Ok I know that our body can only grow to a certain size before we hit our max genetic potential. After that we barley notice any gains at all . And only when we take steroids are we able to break free from that baracade and progress again. My question is when someone takes steroids when they have hit their genetic potential, they grow all that ok. But once they discontinue use and don't take gear for a while are they still
Able to keep the gains they accomplished whal on steroids or does your body automatically go back to your maximum genetic potential despite your best effort?

But on the other hand I know that if you have not hit your maximum genetic potential and take a cycle of roids and discontinue use you will keep your gains if you keep working hard in the gym.

If you push past your genetic potential using steroids, you will return to your genetic potential after discontinuing use for some time. That said, due to the increase in multinucleation that AAS can cause, it can increase your genetic potential to a point (but not as profoundly as hyperplasia from large HGH dosing)

everyone is different on how far they are able to go and what they are able to hold on to and maintain... there is no straight answer on any of that because every person, situation and scenario is different

Top Bottom