Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generic Version of Nolva OK? (Minor Gyno Symptoms)

turbo420a

I was searching for a place to buy Nolvadex tonight... I came across Generic-RX.com who sells a "Generic Version" (Tamoxifen) 20mg per tab for 0.52 cents a tablet. Comes out to $52.00 for 100 tablets.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how this would compare to liqui-nolva from A&G. The whole "having to take with juice" in order to dilute the liqui-nolva got me a bit hesitant of it. Seems like the nolvadex tabs would be easier to use....

Here is what I had found: http://www.generic-rx.org/index.php?main_page=shopping_cart&number_of_uploads=0

Any and all opinions are welcome... Thanks in advance.

I'm ordering for two reasons:
1) I've been taking GHT Stack for a few cycles now and have noticed a few signs of Gyno. Puffier Nips, and at one point the red spots as well. Nothing too major, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

2) I'm getting ready to go on a PheraPhlex cycle once my Post-Cycle Therapy for my current cycle has finished, so I want to have this Nolva on hand for that cycle.

Again, any and all opinions welcome....

Haha... I see your point. But, the pill form just seems so much more convenient. Can anyone answer my question? Should I be worried about the site I found referring to it as a "generic" version of Nolvadex.... as opposed to "the real deal" ? Where would the real deal be purchased? (pill form). Someone here has to have taken this before in a pill form... no?

turbo420a said:
Haha... I see your point. But, the pill form just seems so much more convenient. Can anyone answer my question? Should I be worried about the site I found referring to it as a "generic" version of Nolvadex.... as opposed to "the real deal" ? Where would the real deal be purchased? (pill form). Someone here has to have taken this before in a pill form... no?

Cheaper liqui nolva here...www.innovativesolutions.com
2x as much!

Just check whether you'd get 20mg of tamoxifen or 20mg of tamoxifen citrate. I think you get around two-thirds the weight of tamoxifen from the tamoxifen citrate, but you should verify that ratio, eg 30 tamox. citr. = 20 tamox.

If you're happy with the rep of the manufacturer and source then there should be no probs.

you can use AIFM, its cheap and it will work better with progestin based gyno (pheraplex is a progestin as are most of the available "designer steroids")

you dont want to take nolva when its a progesting issue (it upregulates the PR)

macrophage69alpha said:
you can use AIFM, its cheap and it will work better with progestin based gyno (pheraplex is a progestin as are most of the available "designer steroids")

Macro, thanks for this info. Has anyone else heard of this? 99% of the threads I've read on this board say to use Nolva for Anti-E / Gyno prevention after, and sometimes even during PP cycles. Now, I hear this from Macro and it's very alarming... Can anyone else comment on this? Perhaps an AX guy?

Sad part is, I've now already ordered my liqui-Nolva

macrophage69alpha said:

Macro, would you (or someone else) mind further clarifying for me? The minor Gyno I'm experiencing I believe is from GHT Stack by SciFit. It's just your average test stimulator (900mg of terrestrius tribulus, 800mg of ZMA, 1200mg of L-Arginine, and 700mg of Mucuna Pruriens), but supposively ANDRO-FREE.

I'm mainly interested in determining whether this GHT Stack I've been on would be considered a Progestin-based Gyno, b/c if so, I should NOT take Liqui-Nolva to remedy, correct? Rather, I should take.... AIFM. Can you tell me if taking a standard Anti-Estrogen would work instead of taking AIFM? I actually have some 6-OXO (anti-estrogen) I can take to see if it helps. I haven't started taking it yet but I can at any time, just waiting for someone to advise me on how to proceed... !!

Any information would really help out! I'm really getting worried here! Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom