Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generic proscar

whiteflag6

Hey whats up guys??? i bought generic proscar about 8 months ago and im abotu to run out in a month. but i forgot where i bought it from because its been so long. so where is a legit site to buy generic proscar??? Thanks

Finasteride is a ticking time bomb. I decided to take it a few years ago for prostate issues and it ended up giving me erection dysfunction. I recovered from it thankfully but I've heard others are not so lucky.

Hey whats up guys??? i bought generic proscar about 8 months ago and im abotu to run out in a month. but i forgot where i bought it from because its been so long. so where is a legit site to buy generic proscar??? Thanks

Why do you wanna use it?

Finasteride is a ticking time bomb. I decided to take it a few years ago for prostate issues and it ended up giving me erection dysfunction. I recovered from it thankfully but I've heard others are not so lucky.

damn you are lucky man

the problem is doctors hand that shit out like candy to people WITHOUT warning them of the sides. when i have clients come to me who are on it and I tell them to look up post fina syndrome they are in shock and they all say it fucked them up.

damn you are lucky man

the problem is doctors hand that shit out like candy to people WITHOUT warning them of the sides. when i have clients come to me who are on it and I tell them to look up post fina syndrome they are in shock and they all say it fucked them up.
True... You MIGHT be able to get away using it on a cycle but I would never advise it for a natty person. I still would never recommend it to anyone whatsoever.

A much safer approach to preventing hair loss would be a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo and rogaine

Top Bottom