Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gelatin INSTEAD of Deca!!

tzan

I will be running the following cycle:

wks 1-4 50mg tbol
wks 8-12 50mg tbol
wks 16-20 50mg tbol
wks 1-18 750mg eq
wks 1-18 500mg enanthate

I get joint pain in my left wrist and was considering adding a low dose of deca in this cycle. Then I thought about it again and didn't want to run deca the length of this cycle. I just bought some knox jelatin and figured I would go this route instead. I've never taken it before and am looking for advice on how much to take and what are some goods ways of taking it in.

im not sure about the gelatin but i just ordered some glucosamine for my joints since im using some oral winny at the end of my cycle

i would say go with the deca. i think Ulter said one time that he does dec at 100-200mg/week just for that reason. i also know a couple others that do that to at 100/wk.

Both glucosamine and gelatin take a long time to show any effects, so Im not sure if that will suit your situation. I'd suggest goin with deca although Ive never takin it myself.

i think you have to take glucosamine for 1 month before you see any effects so if you need relief short term, deca would be a better choice.

well if your looking for immediate relief then the deca but again thats just a a band-aid and not really "healing" anything, actually you will more likely hurt it more because it will be feeling good and youll add on more weight then its use to and in the end just be taking 1 step forward and 2 back....onto the knox i use it myself and it does take quite sometime to get relief but it does work....2 packets a day 1 morning 1 night and thats it, bout a month and things will improve slightly (helped my shoulder in that time) personally either way you decide to go if you are in pain there is no reason you shouldnt add the knox because in time it will help and it costs 6 bux for 32 packets...goodluck bro and hope it feels better for ya

herdus33 said:
Both glucosamine and gelatin take a long time to show any effects, so Im not sure if that will suit your situation. I'd suggest goin with deca although Ive never takin it myself.

Jello or Knox Gellatin is a long term commitment start and don't stop as you get older your body will thank you for it.

I have 2-3 servings of jello every week

RADAR

Good replies fellas...

Hear is my fear with running deca. I've ran it in the past on 8 week cycles and it shuts me down pretty good. I think it would kill me if I ran it for this cycles length(18 wks). Everyones saying how long it takes for the glucosamine and gelatin to start working. Do you guys think the benefits associated with deca for joint purposes starts any sooner?? It's not like deca is a fast acting compound.

Top Bottom