Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On gear and sore as hell

yomama

Banned
I'm on 500mg test and 400eq for 3 weeks now. Whenever I workout, my muscles are sore for at least 3days, and it stays really sore. I've never had this happen before, it feels like I worked out the part first time in years, that's how sore it feels. I dont get it. This is the first time in 2 yrs.

Well, are you just overtrained? Often, totally unknown to ourselves, we have trained too much. The body can only take so much without a proper rest. Even the great Ethiopian long distance runners take 3 weeks - 1 month off every year to recover from constant training. Weight-Lifters need to do the same. Try taking two full weeks of "Active Rest" (go for a 30 minute walk or outdoor cycle 3 days a week or something that) and I guarantee you'll come back twice as strong thanks to giving your body the rest it needs.

I do everything same as I did before, nothing has changed. My routine is the same, my reps is the same and my sets is the same. My muscles just feel as sore as if I'm not using any gear. Yeah, thats a good way to describe it. Sore as hell.

yomama said:
I'm on 500mg test and 400eq for 3 weeks now. Whenever I workout, my muscles are sore for at least 3days, and it stays really sore. I've never had this happen before, it feels like I worked out the part first time in years, that's how sore it feels. I dont get it. This is the first time in 2 yrs.
So joints are ok? Is it just muscle soreness? Test can make me feel like a 90-year old man, but just in my joints. I have trouble even doing simple things, like getting out of bed or getting up out of a chair. Once I get rolling though, I seem to warm-up and do ok -- but once I sit 20ish minutes or more, it's back to square-one and I'm sore as hell again.

Are you eating enough. SOmetimes when i'm not eating enough I am kinda like that

Whiskey

Outtlaw said:
Are you sure your gear is legit?
I'm doing everything the same, and even same gear. I dont think I need a week off, because I just started a cycle, 3 weeks in now. I took a couple of week off when on my PCT. My strength is there, just the soreness. The good thing is, at least I can tell how hard I work at it and which parts. I'm stopping slin to see if that has anything to do with it.

Top Bottom