Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear, AS, and Scar Tissue (soft tissue repair) - Experts Only Please

Riker29

This is one for the Docs, experts, and those who have Real Knowledge.

OK, lets say that someone has an injury or condition, where there is some soft tissue which is "healing", and there is the potential for either scar tissue formation or accumulation of localized collagen deposits (like nodules or bumps under the skin from small blood vessels not healing totally correctly, again, scar tissue and/or collage deposition).

Do you think that the use of an gear (or stuff we discuss in general on here like Anti-E's, even stimulants, DNP, etc) would tend to:

INCREASE the formation of scar tissue and/or localized collagen deposition

or

LESSEN the formation of these?

I do NOT mean localized scar tissue at the injection site, I mean, in general, scar tissue anywhere on the body.

I am looking for systemic effects, as in does AS (or any of our related stuff) affect systemtically affect the body's response to scar tissue formation?

Note: Please don't redpond with the "well you should let the injury heal first ..." - thats not really pertinent here.

I can see both sides, on one had AS promoting healing and faster recovery which may help to make things heal faster, however it may also make things go TOO fast and promote an over accumulation ....

(Excuse me for blasting like a ton of questions today, a friend - who is still NOT on the net - has asked me to get some info for him).

Last edited:
I don't think any of them would have any affect on scar tissue development, as long as you don't use that area for injection. Vitamin E oil and massaging will help with scars and scra tissue formation. Keep maasing the area.

Peace
DR. JK

Top Bottom