Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear in Scandinavia

DocToxin8

Hello gentlemen,
I'm trying to compile a list of AAS I've come upon here in Scandinavia.
These compounds will obviously also be present elsewhere, especially the UK.

The point is to educate people about whether the gear is real or fake,
or even dangerous. Whether I'm gonna keep posting is up to how much response this gets,
as if something is real or fake is a current thing.
A 5 year old post doesn't help anybody,
but knowing that the gear used by someone within the last 6 months was G2G may indeed
give you a pointer to if your gear of the same type is good or not.

Hope this can help somebody.

---------------

I'll start with some gear from Malay Tiger.
These are sustanon-250, thin oil (propably ethyl oleate), and cheaply made.
The writing on the amps can be peeled off.
But still, my experience with theese Sustanon (& some other Malay Products)
have been positive.
I consider these an UG Product.
I'll give an update about them when having gone through even more amps,
to tell if I still feel they are good.

The batch nr on this particular 10pack is: 2753/09
Mfg date: 11/2011 Exp Date: 11/2016
There is no batch nr on the amp's,
but the mfg date & exp date on the amp's match the box.

Also there's a hologram (can be seen in the pic),
on the box, with the image of a tigers head, with the writing "GENUINE" around it 3 times.
It's not easy to see what the hologram shows under light,
seems to be just a square grid with some symbols in them.

Now we come to Cidotestone.
They contain 250mg/mL test enanthate.

These are at least two dfferent batches listed here;
mfg date: 08/12 or 10/12
exp date: 08/15 or 10/15
Batch nr 20120003 for the ones mfg'd 08/12
Batch nr 20120023 for the ones mfg'd 10/12

I hear cido's are often faked, but haven't experienced it myself,
and when they're real I think they have the advantage of being a very mild oil.
The oil doesn't smell much, doesn't contain benzyl alcohol (to any degree at least, so they dont taste alcoholic)
The oil is also very thick. It has only a 3 year exp date.
This is real Pharma grade test. In Egypt you can buy these in any pharmacy (but beware of tourist Places, they can actually have fakes)
As you can see from the pack, they cost 6 LE (Egyptian pounds) pr amp.
Cido's have a good reputation, which means they can also be faked.

"Testosteron depo" contains 250mg/mL testosterone enanthate.
Made by Galenika.
These look eastern European, and the writing is on a sticker on the amp.
They look legit even so, 'cause at least the sticker has the batch & exp date printed on separately.

The oil smells kinda like olive oil, and has no Alco taste to it.
The suprising thing about theese is that for some reason,
they seem to cause less water retention/bloat than other test e products.
That is strange, maybe they have added zinc to the oil which I've heard some do to prevent
aromatiztion? If someone know of a theory, lets hear it.

The oil is quite thick, but not as thick as cidoteston oil.
Overall I'm very happy with the product,
except I'm not sure if its Pharma grade.

Will update shortly.

Of other things to note;
I've used Malay Tiger 10mg DBOL tabs some while ago (a year), and they either contained a lot of methyltest on top of methandrostenolone,
or was way overdosed, or both. Unlike regular DBOL's, one 10mg tab a day was enough, which lead me to believe they might have been a different compound alltogether.
So far With the Malay Tiger Sustanon I'm experienceing nothing negative. (but I certainly notice they got test in them)
Ofcourse I don't like to run anything less than Pharma test, but these were kinda thrown at me. :)

Started some Winstrol Depot from Malay Tiger as well, nothing good or bad yet (3 days since startup)

Gonna start some Equipose some of the next days, gonna keep you updated on that as well.

Hey brother, can't be naming sources here. It's all good posting pics but we can't be discussing them. Thanks dude

OK, sorry guys, I had misunderstood the sources issue.
I thought as long as I didn't point to where people should get their gear, I was within the rules.
Even if my experience with lab X is good, it doesn't mean a dealer trying to sell you lab X gear is the same.
If I can't discuss the gear, I see little point in continuing this thread. Especially since I wasn't planning on only posting pics of gear I recommend. I was also thinking it'd be nice to have a discussion as to what's in the gear besides the gear, the taste and smell, PIP, etc.

I can see this being used by people to push their products though, to hype up a given lab.
I see no reason to hype up gear even if you're selling it. Beware of people who have only positive things to say about a product, rather than describing it plainly.
But I digress.

Point is, unless nobody can think of a way I can continue to tell of my experiences with different products (without breaking the rules) I don't see how I can continue this thread.

I enjoy your posts man! Wish this thread could continue

I enjoy your posts man! Wish this thread could continue

Thx, appreciated. I'm not trying to blame anybody here. It's just that unless there's some loop hole that can be used I'd be breaking the rules, which put the mods in a difficult position.
I'll see if I can get some advice from the mods on how to best solve this, but it might be no way around this.

@Wootoom who exactly are you to come in and say what he can and can't do? As far as I understand he's doing exactly what this forum is for. I understand by listing the manufacturer he is in a way giving IDEAS as to where you might purchase. But without a listed name of manufacturers there's no way to review anything is there? Also the manufacturer is listed on labels in picture so regardless of if he says where he gets it or not we know. Don't see you posting anything helpful. So why don't u drop the troll act toom? Some of us are here to learn and your in the way. Awesome start to thread btw!!

Top Bottom