Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear raise cortisol levels?

SouthernBigger

[FONT=&quot]About to start first cycle and was wondering if prostate support is necessary?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is there any correlation here between the two? Does using gear raise cortisol or is it the opposite? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any articles on the subject would be appreciated. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Also what do you guys recommend to lower cortisol levels? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am looking for some info on adding Ostarine to the end of a var cycle. The last 4 weeks. I'm 8 weeks in at 12.5mg ED. Have had great results so far. Any info would be appreciated.[/FONT]

Any steroids can affect your prostate, but it is individual how much it will. Cortisol levels will spike when you come off of steroids. Ashwagandha can help control cortisol, but cardarine can help much more with this. Esarms.com has some top tier cardarine. You would add this to a normal full PCT at the end of your cycle to keep your gains. That said, I don't recommend an oral only cycle, because it shuts your natural test down and makes the chance of losing gains much more likely.

About to start first cycle and was wondering if prostate support is necessary?

Is there any correlation here between the two? Does using gear raise cortisol or is it the opposite?
Any articles on the subject would be appreciated.

Also what do you guys recommend to lower cortisol levels?

I am looking for some info on adding Ostarine to the end of a var cycle. The last 4 weeks. I'm 8 weeks in at 12.5mg ED. Have had great results so far. Any info would be appreciated.

What's the correlation between the prostate and cortisol?

Top Bottom