Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear on probation?? options?

juicebox89

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I'd like to thank you all in advance for any advice you can give me. I recently got busted for gear because the ex thought she should turn everything in after I moved out due to a fight we had, even though she was on too, but that's a story for another day. Anyway I'm currently being piss tested for gear weekly while on probation. I've lost 40lbs in 3 months and it's really depressing. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas. Any new or current gear or peptides out there that is not detectable in urine? I'm thinking humalog might be my only option here. I've used humalog before, so I know how fast it hits you and the kind of gains you can make on it, just worried about detection times. How long can humalog be detected in the urine? Seems to be limited literature out there about insulin detection times. Thanks guys!

well they can bust you for HGH by running bloodwork and they will see your hormone levels high.

your best bet is going natty until you are done with the piss tests. http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< check out T stack Rx. it will give you that 'on' feeling and it won't get you busted.. totally natural and non suppressive. there is a buy 3 get 1free deal going on, just put 4 in your cart when you check out

40lbs in 3 months??? You must have been one freakishly huge dude to begin with and way beyond your natural ability OR you simply have no idea what you are doing and cant keep your mass.

Either way, why risk prison/fines/lawyers fees etc to hold on to a few pounds of muscle? If you have any history with weights it will come back easily enough.

Thanks for the help here guys, I really appreciate it! Yeah Zyg I was a pretty big dude but still not way over my natural limit... maybe by about 20lbs. The problem was that with all the financial strain related to court and such, I had little money to eat enough food and little time to train. This was also effected by a job that I got as an agent with a life insurance company after this happened. Worked 88 hours a week (literally) with zero days off for these three months. I quit after they gave me the runaround one too many times and now I'm set... but it's depressing to think of how much I've lost. Anyone have any info on humalog detection times? I know I'll get a lot of my mass back anyway, but my plan is to be at least as big as I was before by the time probation is up so I can turn in to a bigger freak shortly thereafter.

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and I'd like to thank you all in advance for any advice you can give me. I recently got busted for gear because the ex thought she should turn everything in after I moved out due to a fight we had, even though she was on too, but that's a story for another day. Anyway I'm currently being piss tested for gear weekly while on probation. I've lost 40lbs in 3 months and it's really depressing. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas. Any new or current gear or peptides out there that is not detectable in urine? I'm thinking humalog might be my only option here. I've used humalog before, so I know how fast it hits you and the kind of gains you can make on it, just worried about detection times. How long can humalog be detected in the urine? Seems to be limited literature out there about insulin detection times. Thanks guys!

Try going to your doctor and getting on doctor prescribed TRT.

Top Bottom