Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear at the post office

boxbox13

So made an order a week or so ago, got a little flyer from usps that it did not fit in my mailbox and that I need to pick it up from the post office. Is there anything to worry about here? Last time I ordered it the mailman just jammed it into the box no worries. I live in an apartment complex.

No one can say, like Dylan said.

For what its worth I always get that USPS slip and have to go get mine stuff. Always. A good bit of my stuff comes from the UK, so I have to sign for my "camera parts" or "eBay" purchase. Had no issues thus far at least 20 packages over 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

international packages need to be signed for.. if you weren't home or your postman is too lazy/in a rush to go to your door they will leave a slip. just go pick up your stuff

if it was domestic and it didn't fit the box then go pick it up

the bad news is if you used a fake name and they look at your ID and see you aren't the same person they have the discretion to deny giving you the package. make sure you are EXTRA nice to the person there when you go up there, maybe go right when they open before another customer pisses them off.

i've been in this situation before and it wasn't even steroids, it was another package and they would not give it to me cause the name on the package was not mine, even though the address matched my ID. after pleading with the lady for 5 minutes she finally gave it up, you just have to know how to talk to people

How much gear did you order?

When you tracked the package, was it held up in customs a long time or did it fly through customs?

It's your decision. I suspect it's fine to pick up and your mail man is just lazy but you never know...

That has happened to me plenty of times. I live in a newer subdivision so we have a community mailbox. They are pretty small. I just go and pick it up. I have done so with my last 2 steroid orders and a recent HGH order. No problems at all.

Mine comes by post and never had trouble. You won't get into trouble anyway. In the UK steroids ate legal to have on you to a certain amount but illegal to buy. Which is a bit odd the. You must of bought them from somewhere like. And my.gear always get posted from the same.post office at the same time of day. As it's always tracked and never had a problem. Delivery or pick up.

Top Bottom