Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gear more potent back In the day?

makaveli25

I was trolling around a different board the other day. There was a discussion about gear use back In the day. Guys were talking about how much more potent gear was back In the 70's 80's. They brought up parabolon that came in the 76 mg amps. Stuff was suppose to be potent as hell. The equipose some of them used came straight from the vet. They said guys were only using 200-300mg a week and seeing sick results. Guys now a days are using a gram of the shit with less results.

Is the shit were all getting from these underground labs really that underdosed. I feel like I'm missing out on the golden age.

not more potent, just made properly. the underground stuff today is simply not pharmaceutical grade- it is never tested for activity. it may be 200mg/ml, but half the content might not be active.

if you were to get HG stuff today, it would be the same as the HG stuff 20ys ago.

I'm using just 400mg Test Cypionate per week from the pharmacy and my serum Testosterone has jumped from the 400's to over 1500!

The test could not read greater than 1500, so that's all I know. It could well be 2000 in reality.

I assume that lots of the bros who advocate much higher doses of Test haven't used Test this good.

not more potent, just made properly. the underground stuff today is simply not pharmaceutical grade- it is never tested for activity. it may be 200mg/ml, but half the content might not be active.

if you were to get HG stuff today, it would be the same as the HG stuff 20ys ago.

Agreed, most of the stuff today is homemade. This doesn't compare to real human grade pharma stuff.

Top Bottom