Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear leaking out of vial

enacer420nj

Im running primo and transfered a bunch of amps to sterile vial that I got from a common pin supplier that most of us use.I dont know if the rubber stopper is just getting worn out but when I draw the entire circle becomes wet with oil. When im done drawing I wipe the top with alcohol. Do you think this will cause sterility issues? It is a small amount.

My opinion is that anytime you have a leak of anything it will eventually compromise the sterility. I would get another vial and a filter, bake the gear and transfer it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Ya thats what I was thinking. There is only about .5ml left in it so im just gonna toss it. I wonder if its the pressure that causes it. Im running Schering primo and it is so think it doesnt even draw easy with a 20 gauge so you pull back on the plunger and wait for it to slowly trickle down

I tossed it, like I said there was only .5ml at most left in it. The pressure from the thick oil must have been pushing it out of all the small holes in the rubber stopper.

How is that cycle going?
Your running Test and Primo right?
I wish I could get a shitload of legit Primo but I will give up on that dream, lol.

How is that cycle going?
Your running Test and Primo right?
I wish I could get a shitload of legit Primo but I will give up on that dream, lol.

Yes im on about 300-325mg test enth human grade and i just bumped up the schering primo to 1.7ml M W F along with my test shots so roughly 500 primo. Im only a month in but I can tell you I love primo more than deca and EQ. Im gaining size while getting cut and my muscles are always full/hard. I will hit the anavar @ 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks of cycle:p

Yes im on about 300-325mg test enth human grade and i just bumped up the schering primo to 1.7ml M W F along with my test shots so roughly 500 primo. Im only a month in but I can tell you I love primo more than deca and EQ. Im gaining size while getting cut and my muscles are always full/hard. I will hit the anavar @ 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks of cycle:p

Sounds great. So how many mg's is an amp of Scherring Primo? M W F is alot of shots plus the Test but I would do it. Is this your first time with Primo? How long did it take to ''kick in''?

Sounds great. So how many mg's is an amp of Scherring Primo? M W F is alot of shots plus the Test but I would do it. Is this your first time with Primo? How long did it take to ''kick in''?

Primo amps are 100mg/ml but mine were overfilled to 1.3ml if you suck out every last drop. I guess they give you a little extra so the tip of the pin doesnt have to hit the bottom or so u can "squirt"some out if you were a doctor. I prefer to squirt it into my muscles lol. I just transfer a bunch to sterile vial. Yes M W F seems like alot but it doesnt bother me there is virtually no pain I actually have to write down where I shoot because I wont remember. First time with primo yes and I LOVE it i noticed a difference within 2 weeks!

Top Bottom