Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear that helps with flexibility and joint mobility?

fruit5

I know that some people have naturally stiffer joints than others. Which steroids will help with flexibility and joint mobility?

Deca durabolin is good for joint but actually gear is not a benifical for joint .a good join gurd is a nessery ...

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

steroids are inflammatory so they actually hurt all of the above, plus they make you lift heavier which strains the body

that is why dudes hop on juice and tear their shit up fast.

i know this seems CRAZY but hear me out.

you want to increase mobility and flexibility? then work on your mobility and flexibility. stop wanting a pill to do the work for you

find a good quality yoga place and sign up, that will help.. I do yoga and i also end my workouts with stretching for 15-20 minutes. it has helped me amazingly well

steroids are inflammatory so they actually hurt all of the above, plus they make you lift heavier which strains the body

that is why dudes hop on juice and tear their shit up fast.

i know this seems CRAZY but hear me out.

you want to increase mobility and flexibility? then work on your mobility and flexibility. stop wanting a pill to do the work for you

find a good quality yoga place and sign up, that will help.. I do yoga and i also end my workouts with stretching for 15-20 minutes. it has helped me amazingly well

THE answer.

Steroids will actually make your flexibility worse because they decrease collagen synthesis in the body.

What you are are natural anti-inflammatory things - think fish/krill/seal oil, turmeric, ginger etc.

Yeah Deca can lube your joints and make them feel better while on, but it doesn't actually help anything. Best thing for me has been what Steve does... I end every single workout by stretching and foam-rolling for 15 min or so. It's annoying at first, but once it becomes part of your routine you'll get used to it and it has helped my mobility and flexibility so much. More flexible in my later 30's than I was in my early 20's now.

Top Bottom