Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear harm healing ?

[FONT=&quot]Had to have my left tri reattached for the second time and my dr said gear would harm the healing.I would think it would help.It would help my attitude too.I'm kinda down about the whole thing.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Life is good though.Its merely an inconvenience I hope but it doesnt feel natural anymore.I guess my mind is having a tough time adjusting.Hey I'll be happy to do some push ups after 2 surgeries.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks bros and I hope you are doing well[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Gear will absolutely not help your healing. It can in fact harm your healing if you use it since you will be able to push harder with an unhealed injury. Check out ostarine from esarms.com instead. It can actually aid healing and give you performance gains.

it certainly wont help and yes, at times, they can be more of a hindrance to you... sarms and hgh are what will help the healing process perhaps speed up... mk2866 and mk677 are what you want... you can get them at esarms.com

it is hard to understand but no it will not help healing for the simple reason is AAS are inflammatory, so the body has to work harder when you are on AAS and that is less energy put into other things.

the 2nd reason is when you are on gear you will want to push harder and heavier in the gym. even if you are not working that area, it still will again take energy away from healing

Top Bottom