Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear gear everywhere but not a shot to shoot OR Gear in Moscow

Peyomp

I am an American student living in Moscow for a year. Its been 2 months... and still I have no gear. Went out and joined a nice club... no one there uses. Its mostly over 40s.

It is somewhat ironic to me that in a country where possesion of steroids carries serious penalties... I was able to get gear easily. And here, where the militsia don't give a rats ass about gear, and the "fine" would probably be the usual 100 rubles if I were searched during a routine traffic stop... I cannot get any god damned gear!

AAAARRRG! I'd need a prescription to get some test and d-bol at the Apteka... and I don't have that. Nor do I have access to a doctor that can write me one. I go to an American doctor, and as a foreigner I don't have access to the Russian medical system. Perhaps if my Russian were better, I could arrange to have a script written for a bribe... from the right doctor. But as it is, my friends here don't work out, are anti-gear, and will not help me get some.

I'm fucked. I know there are some Russians here, and some Moscovites. Please help. I need some gear.

Suggestions?

Top Bottom