Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear after gyno surgery

I don't know how long is safe after surgery but I do know that if you have had gyno surgery they should of removed not only the gyno tissue but also the gland behind the nipple. It's this gland that was stimulated when your estrogen levels went nuts and started the growth of the breat tissue. So gyno should no longer be a problem. I don't have personal experiance of this but have seen quite a few documentaries on the subject.

musclebosun said:
how soon after gyno surgery is it ok to start using gear and what are the chances of a relapse? :chomp:

i would be sure your healed form surgery before you begin lifting and aas.

bro I waited a year after I had mine removed. but, that might be a bit too long.

I think 6 months at least, because keep in mind your chest will only be "normal" after 6 months.

Exosist said:
bro I waited a year after I had mine removed. but, that might be a bit too long.

I think 6 months at least, because keep in mind your chest will only be "normal" after 6 months.

what's the reasoning behind this bro? I though ti tonly takes a week or two max to recover from the surgery?

BTW, did you get insurance to pay for your gyno surgery? and if so, how?

ExLax said:
what's the reasoning behind this bro? I though ti tonly takes a week or two max to recover from the surgery?

BTW, did you get insurance to pay for your gyno surgery? and if so, how?

6 grand cash. best doc in NYC. Insurance told me to go fly a kite and jump in the lake. Good luck with that, I would not even waste my time.

it takes 2 weeks before your back in the gym but, 6 months before ALL of your swelling goes down. Yes, you will look good in 30 days but, you wont see the final results untill the 6th month.

I talked to my GP and he said he has a guy he's referred patients to that that's a General Surgeon but has a lot of experience with gyno. He said he heard he was able to get insurance to cover it. Just wonderin if the ol "yah my nips been hurtin since puberty and they get real sore at times' thng would work. ANy other suggestions guys? Or is it hit or miss?

exlax said:
I talked to my GP and he said he has a guy he's referred patients to that that's a General Surgeon but has a lot of experience with gyno. He said he heard he was able to get insurance to cover it. Just wonderin if the ol "yah my nips been hurtin since puberty and they get real sore at times' thng would work. ANy other suggestions guys? Or is it hit or miss?

it depends on the surgeons price i think. because operating room has to be paid for regardless but there is a big diff between GS and a PS fee. if the fee is reasonable insurance might cover it. i had a nonpainful and harmless cyst removed behind my ear n insurance paid for it, im sure the room would cost the same, but the surgeon fee might vary, so it might be up to them on if it will get covered

im goin to my surgeon today since he's gunna check if my nips improved. i'll ask him about insurance. from the way he was talking it sounded like it would since he told me not to rush into it and give it time. he said if i did the procedure it would be purely cosmetic, duh isnt tht what we all care about :) he's a friend of my parents so hopefully he can help me out if this dont go away on its own

Top Bottom