Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear after gyno removal

P

plifter

Well as I sit here bruised and sore as hell after my operation yesterday, I've been wondering how to proceed with using gear. I'm not sure if I should even use gear again. The last thing I want is to end up having gyno resurface. Surprisingly, gear never seemed to have much affect on my gyno. Maybe if i kept the dosage low I won't have problems.

take a break bro and research about any substance that does NOT convert to estrogen such as masteron,anavar etc...stay far away from test.

Just my 2 cents, I had my gyno removed two years ago and the doctor told me as long is he removes the entire mammary gland( yes men do have them they are just not normally in use) it can never grow back. I had the entire gland removed and have cycled since with no tenderness or lumps at all... ask your doctor if it can grow back and if he removed the actual gland...

Had mine done 4 years ago the glands were removed I haven't had any problems yet, and I take test all the time.

Top Bottom