Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gay men, how has AIDS affected your sex life?

Fast Twitch Fiber

First, let me preface this by saying this isn't a gay bashing thread, I'm just curious how gay men deal with this issue.

Are you extra concerned? Do you turn down opportunities to get laid because of concern? Are you monogamous?

After reading statistics about how prevelent HIV is among gay men in the USA, I think if I was gay I probably would stick to masturbation (alone or with your partner) or oral sex only. :rainbow:

You can catch HIV from oral sex can't you.. I think I'll end up being one of the few not scared to enter this topic. Or I may be seriously wrong. And yes, I am heterosexual.

OMG......were on earth did you get your information? It must have been from something written back in the early 80's. For you information...update...news flash....Aids is no LONGER associated with homosexual men only. The fasted growing cases in HIV/AIDS would belong to the Black females.
Aids effects everyones life, no matter who you choose to get your kicks off. It does not change, form one sexualality to the next. Gay, Straight, Bi...it's all sex.

BBB :rainbow:

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
Aids is no LONGER associated with homosexual men only. The fasted growing cases in HIV/AIDS would belong to the Black females.

ya because their "straight" black husbands and boyfriends are sneaking out and having sex with men and infecting their innocent wives and girlfriends.

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
OMG......were on earth did you get your information? It must have been from something written back in the early 80's. For you information...update...news flash....Aids is no LONGER associated with homosexual men only. The fasted growing cases in HIV/AIDS would belong to the Black females.
Aids effects everyones life, no matter who you choose to get your kicks off. It does not change, form one sexualality to the next. Gay, Straight, Bi...it's all sex.

If you check the CDC statistics, gay men make up a majority of HIV cases. Considering that gay men are a minority of the population but make up more than half of AIDS cases, you can draw your own conclusions.

glennds said:
ya because their "straight" black husbands and boyfriends are sneaking out and having sex with men and infecting their innocent wives and girlfriends.

its true.. i ve read the same thing

but babybber2.5 is right the fastest growing group to get HIV is black females

tiger88 said:
its true.. i ve read the same thing

but babybber2.5 is right the fastest growing group to get HIV is black females
mainly due to South Africa's lack of education

Even here in the US, AIDS is largely a homosexual/drug user thing. Re: Black women, it is really starting to spread among the men in that community and since, in part, there are many more black women out there then men the few men make the rounds. Plus there is that whole "Down Low" thing (brought to the attention of White America on a very special episode of of L&O:SVU featuring Ice-T).

However, there are a lot of VDs affecting straights- namely HPV.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
If you check the CDC statistics, gay men make up a majority of HIV cases. Considering that gay men are a minority of the population but make up more than half of AIDS cases, you can draw your own conclusions.

My question to you is this ...Why did you only ask this question to Gay men?
Why not just ask the question as a whole group thing. Do you think that our thoughts and fears differ from straight people?
Aids is a difficult thing to live with, I just think that when these conversation stop pointing fingers ( lack of a better thought ) then our world will begin to educate themselves better.
Just something for you to think about .

Synpax said:
Even here in the US, AIDS is largely a homosexual/drug user thing. Re: Black women, it is really starting to spread among the men in that community and since, in part, there are many more black women out there then men the few men make the rounds. Plus there is that whole "Down Low" thing (brought to the attention of White America on a very special episode of of L&O:SVU featuring Ice-T).
its' 2005 and the AIDS outbreak into typical heterosexuals has still yet to happen

bottom line
injecting HIV sperm into a rectum,rich in environment of vessels designed to draw fliuds from stool,as opposed to a vagina designed to stretch enough to accomodate a new born,quite a difference

not to mention the limiting factor of an HIV+ to inject into another amongst heterosexuals

a female hetero can't inject into the rectum of a gay male

Top Bottom