Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gauges of needles

Pleasuregod55

[FONT=&quot]hey, im going to pin for my first time in glute and need some info, i have pinned myeself in quad. and my guy said 21g 1 1/2 is what they use for glutes so i ordered it, and i got it today, i was looking at it and thinking jesus this needle is huge and must hurt alot, i also got 23g 1 1/4 0,60x30mm. can i use that one for glutes instead? read that some people doing 23g, if they dont have alot of fat, im wouldnt say im fat.[/FONT]

Don't use a 21g any length to pin any muscle. That's way too big and your going to build a lot of scar tissue. I use 25g 1.5" for glute injections myself, but if you are very lean you can get away with a 1". Just make sure you get the injection into the muscle good or you can risk a sterile abscess.

what the fuck?????????????? someone actually told you to pin your glute with a 21.. wow.. nothing even phases me anymore with the fucking stupidity out there... a 25 is what you want to use man...

also, thats not what you read about the 23 and not having a lot of fat. .you read that about the length... you can go with a 1 inch if you are leaner... people shouldnt be using steroids if you are overweight to begin with ...

Yea thats nuts. I even use a 29g slin pin for delts sometimes. 21 or even 23 is ridiculiusly big

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom