Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gauges for fina and injection sites

TheBolt

Hey what is the best gauge and injetion ste for fina or is anywhere fine?? All help is appreciated i dont mind a pin cushion ass but would like to change it up if possible. THANKS ALL!!

Shoot Fina everywhere, including glute, delt, bi, tri, thigh, and some even chest and calves if your daring. (i stick with the first 5).

Gauge, whatever you like. I prefer 25g with 5/8 pins for site injections like bis and tris, but many like 1 inchers.

when i shoot in the glute i usually use 1.5 and 22 gauge but i can go smaller gauge and length and it will penetrate good enough to get intramuscular point and be effective???

If your going in the glute 1.5 is the propper pin to use. Anything smaller may not do the job properly. I use 1 inchers in the calves, delts and the tri's. The calves are very easy and with some pratice the delts and tri's aren't hard either. Nothing bigger than 1 inch in those spots... 25 gauge is what I use. Try not to go more that once every six days in any given spot. You could cause an oil abcess not to mention the pain

I use 23g and 25g depending on where I shoot. My tren at 75mg/ml is thinner than my eq and test in current cycle.

Fina is easy to get through smaller guage...

I hit 25 guage 5/8 inch for all upper body injections.
Then 25 guage 1 inch for quads.

Guess I'm the only one who uses Insulin pins for Fina??

Top Bottom