Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Garlic Really Effective in Lowering Cholesterol?

athlete03

I posted this a while ago with no response. Does anyone on this board know? I'm somewhat concerned about my HDL:LDL raio and overall count since I'll be popping A-bombs soon...

Yes. garlic can help lower cholesterol by about 10% in one month according to one study I read...Garlic also has many other healthy qualities....Oatmeal works well for cholesterol reduction, too....

That's good to hear. Do you recall if the lowering of cholesterol was LDL or just a raw decrease? I'm just a young lad and don't have a cholesterol problem, but I want to save my arteries as long as I can.

Get your LDL, HDL, and triglyceride levels tested before your cycle. I just got my results back and all was excellent. I eat 4 whole eggs each and every day too but also eat about 2 cups of rolled oats a day. :)

Yeah, I eat a lot of whole oats and eggs too. I'm only 22, and my family has good cholesterol levels, but I'm just a little sketchy with all this talk about AAS and coronary artery disease, especially how it comes home to roost 30 years later... :bawling:

Top Bottom