Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garlic: The Anabolic Agent (Raising Testosterone levels)

Little Rage

Article from this months Flex magazine. Just going to give a summary and highlights.

It has been shown to raise test levels. also it has been shown to lower cortisol levels.

A catabolic hormone, cortisol is an adversary of testosterone, as the two comete for the same growth-stimulating sites within muscle cells. Cortisol causes the breakdown of muscle protein. Since garlic stimulates testosterone and inhibits cortisol, it has great potential as an anabolic agent.

Try taking a daily garlic supplement that supplies four milligrams of allicin (the active ingredient in garlic) in 2 divided doses of 2mg each. Consume one of those doses about one hour before a workout. This should help you maximize the anabolic effects of garlic.

*Going to try and find some studies on this later tonight, if you have any feel free to post them.

Show me the study. The weider rags tend to have an article on one page, then advertise the weider product that closely resembles what the article outlined as being beneficial.

I remember the MegaMass 4000 shakes that had some very rare herb in it. They had an article about how to choose a weight gainer in which everything in MM 4000 was discussed. After turning the page past that article, the reader was presented with a MM 4000 advert.

Also, why buy garlic? It's great stuff. I eat a lot of garlic at least every day, usually twice a day. The best is the organic purple garlic.

People, you should stop buying pills with foodstuff in it and just eat the food! Good food is good!

Tomatoes contain the carotenoid lycopene:
http://www.ag.uiuc.edu/ffh/tomato.html

Marsala tea has lots of exotic alkaloids in the different spices.

Green tea has ala in it.

Ginger is good to cook with for frying veggies, asian foods, and eggs.

Eat delicious, healthy, balanced meals.

Singleton said:
Show me the study. The weider rags tend to have an article on one page, then advertise the weider product that closely resembles what the article outlined as being beneficial.

I remember the MegaMass 4000 shakes that had some very rare herb in it. They had an article about how to choose a weight gainer in which everything in MM 4000 was discussed. After turning the page past that article, the reader was presented with a MM 4000 advert.

Also, why buy garlic? It's great stuff. I eat a lot of garlic at least every day, usually twice a day. The best is the organic purple garlic.

People, you should stop buying pills with foodstuff in it and just eat the food! Good food is good!

Tomatoes contain the carotenoid lycopene:
http://www.ag.uiuc.edu/ffh/tomato.html

Marsala tea has lots of exotic alkaloids in the different spices.

Green tea has ala in it.

Ginger is good to cook with for frying veggies, asian foods, and eggs.

Eat delicious, healthy, balanced meals.

i cant agree with you more

yes i'd rather eat garlic on my food too, the pills and dosage was listed in the article so thats why i listed it.

Unfortunately there was no study in the mag which was suprised me. Still have not had time to look on their website or elsewhere on the internet.

I eat garlic daily on my food and my test is through the roof, I doubt it from teh 750mgs of ethanate i'm on?

garlic is awesome for food just eat it

Top Bottom