Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ganggreen From Injecting Steroids??!!

ripped1979

THJIS IS SERIOUS SHIT I HEARD IT CAN LEAD TO AMPUTATION... CAN THIS HAPPEN....? I DID MY FIRST INJECTION BUT MY FRIEND WHO INJECTED INTO MY DELTS MIGHT HAVE TOUCHED THE NEEDLE...BUT I CLEANED OFF THE AREA ON MY DELT WITH ALCOHOL....HOW CAN I PREVENT INFECTION?:confused:

gang green is an infection... I dont think ull need to amputate anything.. Ull prolly just have to take antibiotics and have ur abcess drained.. (if u do get one). And have ur friends thoroughly wash their hands before attempting to stick anything in ur body (including penis). How can u prevent infection? Dont get the needle dirty and dont get any bacteria inside you..

:fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro:

WOW GREAT ADVICE MAN

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE TOUCHED THE DAMN NEEDLE! IT PISSED ME OFF..... I DONT SEE ANY INFECTION NOW, IT JUST FEELS SORE.. HOW MANY DAYS WOULD IT NORMALLY TAKE FOR GANGREEN TO SHOW UP IF THERE WAS AN INFECTION

First it gets infected.....and you will know when it does..if left untreated it will spread and thats when ganggreen sets in...its not gonna just pop up overnight...if treated early with antibotics you should have no problems... RADAR

i don't think your friend can cause ganggreen with his fingerprints... don't you have to be in fucking crazy place?

Sheesh dude unless your friend touched the needle with his asshole I am pretty sure you are alright. I mean look at juckies and the crappy needles they use and I have never seen them with ganggreen.

Ganggreeen can DEFINITELY lead to an amputation. A friend of mine at the gym knew this kid that was getting ready for a show. He shot something in his shoulder and ended up getting an infection. Even though he knew the injection site was infected, he did'nt want to go to the hospital in the event that they may keep him there and interfere with his show. Well, to make a long story short, the infection got so bad that he was left with no choice. He went to the hospital and they had to amputate his arm. Unfortunately, this was'nt good enough. Because he waited too long to go to the hospital in the first place, the infection spread to the rest of his body and he later died from cardiac arrest in the hospital. He was something like 24 years old. And that, folks, is a shame.

Not trying to scare you, but if you have any concerns regarding an infection from a shot, you should have it checked out.

SAF

Top Bottom