Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains on Test E in first week??

Petay Pan

Hi guys, I've recently started a cycle of Test E (500mg/week, 10 weeks w/AIFM and Nolva on hand). I was around 196 lbs day before first jab (just over a week ago). I weighed myself the other day and I was 201 lbs. This is heaviest I've ever been - heaviest was 200 lbs. My bodyfat hasn't really changed terribly, and I dont feel, look bigger.

I started the 5x5 a month ago and my legs have started to fill out a bit. Could this be the cause of the sudden increase in weight? My weight doesn't fluctuate much, especially not by a margin of 5 lbs. I hear people saying that it takes up to a month for the test to kick in, but it is possible for it to have an effect within a week?

I'd appreciate any answers and/or advice

Petay Pan said:
Hi guys, I've recently started a cycle of Test E (500mg/week, 10 weeks w/AIFM and Nolva on hand). I was around 196 lbs day before first jab (just over a week ago). I weighed myself the other day and I was 201 lbs. This is heaviest I've ever been - heaviest was 200 lbs. My bodyfat hasn't really changed terribly, and I dont feel, look bigger.

I started the 5x5 a month ago and my legs have started to fill out a bit. Could this be the cause of the sudden increase in weight? My weight doesn't fluctuate much, especially not by a margin of 5 lbs. I hear people saying that it takes up to a month for the test to kick in, but it is possible for it to have an effect within a week?

I'd appreciate any answers and/or advice

placebo is an amazing thing

Well unless the placebo effect is affecting my eyesight and tricking me into reading the scales wrong I can't see how it would be that. I stated that I didn't feel or look any different.

Petay Pan said:
Well unless the placebo effect is affecting my eyesight and tricking me into reading the scales wrong I can't see how it would be that. I stated that I didn't feel or look any different.

You can absolutely put on water within the first day or two. I always do. Look forward to even more gains during the first few weeks as you retain even more water.

I wouldn't celebrate any lean body mass gains yet, but I'd say you definitely start retaining water within the first week of Test-E.

oh, there is no doubt in my mind that you have gained weight. scales rarely lie.. it's just that testosterone enanthate will never produce gains in the first few days unless you're injecting into your testicles. take care bro -Matt

Cool thanks fellas, I suspected it would be retention of water, but was just making sure I wasn't just getting fat!!

Top Bottom