Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains stop cuz myostatin?

Jordanshapiro

[FONT=&quot]So a lot have heard studies that say the reason gains stop from taking AAS is due to a rise in myostatin.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my question is. when doing an oral kickstart...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you stack multiple orals instead of one, is it possible that you will increase myostatin at a faster rate than just taking one oral, and therefor getting less results off of it? due to that myostatin rising faster?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i originally thought maybe stacking orals will give better results, but now im wondering if it just raises myostatin faster and levels out[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

no that has nothing to do with it... stacking orals is not the wisest thing to do though... you have to run them at half the normal dose otherwise its way too much toxicity... just pick one and run it by itself and get the most out of it

if you just gained forever you would be 1000 pounds of muscle

it does not work that way because of a lot of factors including homeostasis. if you did hypothetically grow like that you would be dead before you knew it. that is why huge bodybuilders have short life spans

So a lot have heard studies that say the reason gains stop from taking AAS is due to a rise in myostatin..

my question is. when doing an oral kickstart...

If you stack multiple orals instead of one, is it possible that you will increase myostatin at a faster rate than just taking one oral, and therefor getting less results off of it? due to that myostatin rising faster?

i originally thought maybe stacking orals will give better results, but now im wondering if it just raises myostatin faster and levels out

It makes no odds whether it's injectable or oral.

[FONT=&quot]So a lot have heard studies that say the reason gains stop from taking AAS is due to a rise in myostatin.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]my question is. when doing an oral kickstart...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you stack multiple orals instead of one, is it possible that you will increase myostatin at a faster rate than just taking one oral, and therefor getting less results off of it? due to that myostatin rising faster?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i originally thought maybe stacking orals will give better results, but now im wondering if it just raises myostatin faster and levels out[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Obviously the more compounds you run the quicker myostatin rises. Thwts why I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts. You gain nothing from it in the end. It all comes out the same

Obviously the more compounds you run the quicker myostatin rises. Thwts why I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts. You gain nothing from it in the end. It all comes out the same

I've said this a bunch of times

I don't think about any of that because I usually just run 2 compounds with SARMS and HGH. Occasionally I'll increase my dosage if I feel I'm not getting the result I want.

Wouldn’t YK11 be helpful here as a myostatin inhibitor? Causing your body to produce Follistatin and allowing to grow beyond your genetic limits?

That’s how I’ve heard YK11 as being hyped. However I’m not sure how it would interact in combination with Test or other AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t YK11 be helpful here as a myostatin inhibitor? Causing your body to produce Follistatin and allowing to grow beyond your genetic limits?

That’s how I’ve heard YK11 as being hyped. However I’m not sure how it would interact in combination with Test or other AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not so much hyped as the supply being hit and miss.

Top Bottom