x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Gains stop cuz myostatin?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gains stop cuz myostatin? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So a lot have heard studies that say the reason gains stop from taking AAS is due to a rise in myostatin.. my question is. when doing an oral kickstart... If you stack multiple orals instead of one, is it possible that you will increase myostatin at a faster rate than just taking one oral, and therefor getting less results off of it? due to that myostatin rising faster? i originally thought maybe stacking orals will give better results, but now im wondering if it just raises

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Gains stop cuz myostatin?

So a lot have heard studies that say the reason gains stop from taking AAS is due to a rise in myostatin..

my question is. when doing an oral kickstart...

If you stack multiple orals instead of one, is it possible that you will increase myostatin at a faster rate than just taking one oral, and therefor getting less results off of it? due to that myostatin rising faster?

i originally thought maybe stacking orals will give better results, but now im wondering if it just raises myostatin faster and levels out

Re: Gains stop cuz myostatin?

no that has nothing to do with it... stacking orals is not the wisest thing to do though... you have to run them at half the normal dose otherwise its way too much toxicity... just pick one and run it by itself and get the most out of it

if you just gained forever you would be 1000 pounds of muscle

it does not work that way because of a lot of factors including homeostasis. if you did hypothetically grow like that you would be dead before you knew it. that is why huge bodybuilders have short life spans
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

Quote Quote posted by Jordanshapiro View Post
    So a lot have heard studies that say the reason gains stop from taking AAS is due to a rise in myostatin..

If you stack multiple orals instead of one, is it possible that you will increase myostatin at a faster rate than just taking one oral, and therefor getting less results off of it? due to that myostatin rising faster?

i originally thought maybe stacking orals will give better results, but now im wondering if it just raises myostatin faster and levels out

It makes no odds whether it's injectable or oral.

Quote Quote posted by Jordanshapiro View Post

Obviously the more compounds you run the quicker myostatin rises. Thwts why I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts. You gain nothing from it in the end. It all comes out the same
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Obviously the more compounds you run the quicker myostatin rises. Thwts why I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts. You gain nothing from it in the end. It all comes out the same
    I've said this a bunch of times

I don't think about any of that because I usually just run 2 compounds with SARMS and HGH. Occasionally I'll increase my dosage if I feel I'm not getting the result I want.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

All Natural

Wouldnít YK11 be helpful here as a myostatin inhibitor? Causing your body to produce Follistatin and allowing to grow beyond your genetic limits?

Thatís how Iíve heard YK11 as being hyped. However Iím not sure how it would interact in combination with Test or other AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can use YK with anything, hit me up for a source that carries it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

Quote Quote posted by cozmo421 View Post
    Wouldnít YK11 be helpful here as a myostatin inhibitor? Causing your body to produce Follistatin and allowing to grow beyond your genetic limits?

Thatís how Iíve heard YK11 as being hyped. However Iím not sure how it would interact in combination with Test or other AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not so much hyped as the supply being hit and miss.