Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gains stalled

jmead

so.. i was on test/deca the first half of this cycle.. i realized the weight stopped coming on.. i dont think i waited long enough before i got back on the same compounds..

now.. question is.. i just started testp/tren ace.. will i respond to the tren since ive never ran it.. or am i just wasting time here also?

Most of what any steroid does is retain nitrogen. Different drugs do different things WHILE ON, but at the end of the day it all comes down to how much protein was utilized for muscle growth. (Which is why I like Primobolan - methenolone - because that's pretty much ALL it does).

As for increasing gains, of course, more cals, creatine, NO2 and super bovine serum will help. (All in BIG BLAST of course). It's best to take in extra protein in a "lite" drink (something fruity) cause heavy milk based shakes will fill you up and kill your appitite.

Going back on with different compounds won't hit different "receptors." In that reagrd it doesn;t matter what you use. It's all the same and it's all supressive.

And naturally, stop all cardio.

i was off almost 3 months.. i was adding calories, but no real significant increase, just maintenance..

routine is pretty much the same..

im just asking about my body responding to a different AAS, that ive never taken before.. if my i stopped reacting to the test/deca due to receptors downregulation.. will the tren still have a positive effect since ive never taken it before

Usually when someone stops making gains midway through a cycle or beyond, it's because they're not increasing calories as they go along... you're gaining size & muscle and you need to support that with added calories. Just a thought.

jmead said:
so.. i was on test/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - the first half of this cycle.. i realized the weight stopped coming on.. i dont think i waited long enough before i got back on the same compounds..

now.. question is.. i just started testp/trenbolone ace.. will i respond to the trenbolone since ive never ran it.. or am i just wasting time here also?

Perfect choice ! Strength and vascularity should increase and bf should decrease. Let me know how it does, I'm going to do something very similar my next cycle. I think tren is a great finisher.

hey jmead...sorry gains halted...yeah the old test deca cycle can only be run so many times before its not fresh anymore...but like NM said...i dont even think it has to do with the receptors...i would say that it has more to do with us and getting board of the same compounds...Im sure tren wont put lots of weight on you..but you should get some nice hardening...also...all your lifts will go up I'm sure...i hust cant stand that it hinders your cardio...thats all.
good luck buddy

i dont do cardio at all, im eating around 5500 calories a day, its sickening.. and im not really puttin on much weight actually ive been the same for 3 weeks, with no significant fat loss.. im bumping to 6300 cal. see how that works out.. im about to switch to baby wipes.. my butthole hurts :/

im just gonna lean up for summer and take 6-7 months off and give myself a good break.. maybe just stick to the natty stuff for awhile to maintain

Top Bottom