Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains Slowing Down?

Huffy43

I've tried using the search method on the forums and found minimal results on if/when your gains will slow down on a cycle. I'm just curious how true this is? Do you get diminishing returns towards the end of a cycle or will your body stabilize and stop gains completely?

To be more specific, I'm running 13 weeks of Sustanon 250 which I know takes a couple weeks to kick in (4-6). My search has come up with usually around weeks 8-10 your gains will slow greatly or stop. It seems like a very short window when looking at a 13 week cycle to put muscle on.

Appreciate anyone's input.

EDIT: Also, Why?

8-10 weeks is about right for most compounds. I take it to 12 weeks to help that new muscle mature. You can keep making some gains past week 12 with primo, eq, and nandrolone but for the most part, myostatin sets in around 8-10 weeks and will hinder further gains. If you want to make great gains after the fact, add tren in at week 7-8. It's that powerful

The above tren suggestion is for advanced users though

I firmly believe that lack of or halting progress is directly related to nutritional sufficiency.

The above tren suggestion is for advanced users though

Thanks for the input; will do my own research on what myostatin is.

haha yeah no plans on adding anything else to my cycle, 1. I've spent enough $$ on the pct/cycle/support 2. its my first cycle, want to keep it simple.

As in LBM and strength increase

well here is the thing bro. if you didn't go 2 steps forward and 1 step back then everyone on here would be 400 pounds at 5% body fat and be able to bench 600 pounds.

the body will do what it needs to do to keep you healthy. its not good to add a lot of strength or size quickly, very bad for the body from top to bottom.. just work your ass off on and off cycle and progress year over year instead of worrying about your lifts and scale going up everyday.

i'm not trying to avoid your question but its not black and white and there is no concrete answer

I firmly believe that lack of or halting progress is directly related to nutritional sufficiency.

I've read quite a bit about this lately too. Seems to have a lot of merit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, it is easy to get into the head of wondering if the gear is going to begin to have less results as a cycle goes on. That is the time to take your training and diet to a whole new level. Change up your routine, start weighing your food for exact nutritional intake, and fight hard for more gains.

Top Bottom