Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the gains from hgh easyer to keep than the gains from steroids ?

Roger-x

Thats my question, i have a lot of problems keeping gains from steroids so i was wondering may be hgh can be the answer for me, Thanx in advanced

HGH is the only substance that causes hyperplasia, every muscle fiber doubling instead of growing in volume, i.e. hypertrophy.

Hyperplasia does not cease when you get off HGH....most results, unless you're doing something terribly wrong, you keep...

Roger-x said:
Thats my question, i have a lot of problems keeping gains from steroids so i was wondering may be hgh can be the answer for me, Thanx in advanced

you are not going to add muscle with hgh alone. my training partner is in his third month. his body composition is changing now on a weekly basis but he is not blowing up or anything.

the_alcatraz said:
human growth hormone - somatropin - is the only substance that causes hyperplasia, every muscle fiber doubling instead of growing in volume, i.e. hypertrophy.

Hyperplasia does not cease when you get off HGH....most results, unless you're doing something terribly wrong, you keep...

+1

no, you lose everything above your natural limit

look at the former pros who ran 20+ ius a day for years with slin then cleaned out when they retire.

you do get to keep the sides though, so it's not all bad.

no, you lose everything above your natural limit

So if my natural limit is 155 lbs i will go back to it ? then its the same thing than gear, i was skiny, i got +20 lbs from gear and i have to get 50mg every 15 days or i go back to my "natural limit" , i don want to use gear ( test deca etc) my whole life just to maitain my gains but i guess i will have to get used to it or quit

How much you hold depends on diet, continuous training, and also depends on how much test you have floating around in your body after you all done with the gear.
For most by doing gear, will propel your body past set limits that our bodies are use to. So, if a limit was 210 it can be moved to like 230 on gear and will be able to stay at 220 natural if everything else is in order. It also depends on personal genetics too but it is possible to move your body's limits a little from my experience

Hgh may change your genetic potential but thats all theory as far as I know. Either way I wouldnt run gh without the test and slin if looking to start changing your genetic potential. And again, you may or may not. I thought the gh helped me for what its worth.

I will try 5ui every day for 3 months i think it is enough for a first hg cycle, shoul i use tes.t like in regular cycle ? ( 300-500mg week ) how many pouds i will get with this cycle i am new using this compounds

I am no expert but didnt barry bonds go from 180 to 240 and stay there, and he cant be on there probably testing him quite often

Top Bottom