Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains Gains Gains!!!

r00+

Ok, you guys know I've had the last three months off from both radiation and chemotherapy.

During that the 13 months (to date) I've been going through treatment, I've been saving my anadrol the doc prescribed for me.

Here are my stats, pre-cycle:
5'3". 127#

Post-cycle:
Same height (figures)
176#

Cycle details:
1 anadrol ED
100mg test prop daily
150mg winstrol weekly
400mg deca weekly
120mg tren weekly

Diet:
Breakfast, 3 eggs. two peices rye toast. 1 cup oatmeal.
Mid-morning, can of tuna (tsp relish mixed in). protein shake
Lunch, three 4oz filets of chicken. 1 cup(cooked) rice. 1/2 cup fruit
Post-lunch, can of tuna (relish) protein shake
Dinner, whatever the wife cooks
Evening meal (and post workout) two cans of tuna and a protein shake.

I do 20 minutes of cardio in the AM.
Lift at night.
I have pics, let me put them on a site to link to.

Uh, how the hell long did that damn cycle go for? Cripes man. That seems like a lot to be taking at only 127lbs. Congratulations on the gains though

Glossed

I glossed over the cycle a bit, here it is in more detail:

4 weeks of anadrol, winstrol and prop.
4 weeks of deca, tren and winstrol.
2 weeks of all of them combined.

I attribute a lot of this to muscle memory. Before I got sick I was weighing in at a (pretty) lean 185.

Don't be mistaken, my gains are sloppy, nothing like what I had before. But it gives me back a solid base to work with.

My next cycle will be prop, tren and wintrol only. And I'll lean out the diet and add 2-3X cardio duration. I figure that'll put me back down to 160s, with ok cuts.

i'm kinda with nathan on this one... great gains btw.. but that's a lot of shit.. plus abombs, tren, and deca together... everyone says it can't be done. do tell. any sides on that cycle? how long was it for? winny all the way through?

roo+... i hate to be nosy.. but what the hay.. can i ask why you had chemo and radiation therapy and what your aas use consisted of before that problem arose and if it was a leading contributor to your having it?

Nosey

Heh, no worries mate.

I have a glioblastomic tumor (brain) and two bone tumors (osteosarcoma).

All three are showing remissive signs, and I've been taking glibec for the last three months (an unapproved drug) instead of chemo or radiation.

I had a bone tumor as a child, so they speculation is that it resurfaced and became metastatic.

Took FIRST IN MY CONTEST !! REBOUND TIME !! NOW ITS TIME TO GROW ....

I just got done the PA STATES BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS where I placed first in the light -heavy weights and could have won over all but NPC goes for size rather then conditioning (oh well thats another whole story). right now I'm 5'9 215 lb with about 5-6 % body fat just holding a bit of water... just started back to the gym, after 4 weeks of intensive training for the contest and a nice 10 day lay off from the intensive training, I was wondering if now it would be a good time to try some insulin may be 5 ius after work out only and increasing dosages, i'm trying to stay as hard as possible for the next 5-6 weeks and keep putting lean muscle and not bloat !!, or should i adjust my diet a differnt way. I heard load up on carbs in morning and postworkout so thats what i'm planing on doing and 1:1 protein to carbs rest of the meals

here is my current diet
12 egg whites /1 cup oatmeal dry, 1 cup apple sauce, with 1 table spoon flax seed oil
8 oz chicken with 7 oz yam, greens
8 oz lean beef with 1 cup of brown rice cooked , brussel sprouts
2 cans tuna fish , low fat mayo with 1 cup oatmeal dry
post work out for now is
50, grams whey isolate (isopure), 5 grams creatine, 10 grams glutemine with 25 grams maltodextrin, with 3 rice cakes/ 1 tablespoon grape jelly
wait an hour and a half or should I wait longer?
8 oz chicken with 1 cup oatmeal dry / should I add another table spoon of flax-seed oil? then bed !!in like an hour and a half

3 gallons of water a day for kidney functions : )

each week my diet is going to increase carbs at break fast time/post work out by 25 grams till i see i start to get a little smooth. Cardio is at 3 times a week 25 minutes low intensity which will stay during offseason, train 4 days a week Dorian style heavy and hard !! goal caloric intake is 4500 offseason !! any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
caloric intake calculated is about 400 g protein and 350 carbs 90 grams fat

any input will be appreciated !!
HARDASNAILS73

r00+,

I have a question...very important if you can help me.
I am originally from Romania, where my uncle still resides.
He got throat cancer from smoking...he did chemo and radiation but it hurt him so much he quit. Its not spreading right now but its still there and cannot be taken out due to its large mass. (basically he won't be able to speak afterwards).
Can you please let me know more details about this Glibec??

How can I procure it, how expensive and how effective?!

Thanks

Glibec

Glibec is for brain tumors.

It's a painful shot, since it has to be injected into the tumor itself.

I don't have much info on medicine available for non-glioblastomic soft tissue cancers like lung cancer. Sorry. :(

Top Bottom