Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

You guys that think you know what pros use are dillusional. You really think pros are gonna lay out there cycles for the public? Hey look at me I use steroids and abuse them to be a pro body builder!!!! Give me a break. You don turn into a freak off 2000 mg cycles.
Oh but Arnold only did dbol and primo blah blah , fuck that until them words come ou his mouth it's bullshit.

Dude relax...I'm delusional? I honestly really don't care that much who uses what and how much. The only persons' use I need to be focused on is my own. I'm just trying to be the best me I can. I just thought it was interesting.

I don't know if that's article is true or not, but you act like it's a secret! Anyone who is a pro bodybuilder or looks like that IS saying "Hey look at me I use steroids and abuse them!" LOL. I mean get real, dude, you think there is any doubt anywhere? If there was, they wouldn't have to have "Natural" shows.

Like I said earlier I have a friend who regularly uses a gram/week and quite often goes into the 2-3000mg/wk range. Honestly, he looks good, but he's not that big...at all. So, maybe it does have to do with genetics. I personally stay in the mild dosages myself, but I have decent genetics, and I get amazing results with it.

Dude relax...I'm delusional? I honestly really don't care that much who uses what and how much. The only persons' use I need to be focused on is my own. I'm just trying to be the best me I can. I just thought it was interesting.

I don't know if that's article is true or not, but you act like it's a secret! Anyone who is a pro bodybuilder or looks like that IS saying "Hey look at me I use steroids and abuse them!" LOL. I mean get real, dude, you think there is any doubt anywhere? If there was, they wouldn't have to have "Natural" shows.

Like I said earlier I have a friend who regularly uses a gram/week and quite often goes into the 2-3000mg/wk range. Honestly, he looks good, but he's not that big...at all. So, maybe it does have to do with genetics. I personally stay in the mild dosages myself, but I have decent genetics, and I get amazing results with it.

genetics plays a huge role.

drugs dosages play just as much of a role though.

If I were to show you what I looked like before my first cycle and what I looked like at the end, and what ive looked like this last year that ive been "natural" you would see how much dosages really do make a difference.. I think it goes as far as effect how much you'll retain.

I'm no expert and this is all based on what I've seen gear do for me. I agree with both Hayez and Nelson.. In the end what matter is that we all play safe, so we can continue to play - no matter what level were at.

What did you do while you were off? Did you eat the same? Did you train with same intensity? I don't know how I wound up on this end of the argument, I'm just wondering?

What did you do while you were off? Did you eat the same? Did you train with same intensity? I don't know how I wound up on this end of the argument, I'm just wondering?

The real jaw dropper is the pictures 6 months before I started my cycle, and then 6 months at the end of my cycle - so one year. Then from then to now.

No way would I have gone from 190 to 235 then back down to 215 lean naturally.. 1000mg of Test, 700mg of Tren, dost, adex, unleashed (6 caps a day), nolv, clomid, 500iu a week starting my 3rd month on, up to 1000iu a week my 5th month on until 4 weeks after my last shot, then began my Clomid/Nolv therapy.. I wont say I didnt have problems with libido, because I did and still seem to be affected by it.

I'm 220 now, I am not as lean, but I am stronger and bigger.

True to an extent. But dude, I've worked with pros and most have been pretty
candid with me.

LET ME TELL EVERYBODY SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR!!!

Some of you go on and on about how the pros use so much. You really don't know what you're talking about. These guys aren't pros because they take more juice than everyone else. They're pros because they've got INSANE GENETICS. And the best of the best have a great affinity for acceptance of steroids.

I've had pros tell me they'll do up to 2 grams and felt the extra 1000mgs did nothing. It ws "insurence." That's STILL less than some wanker on a message board. And that's the guy who always squawks; Ah, the pros do more than I can afford. Or, (this one I love)... I can't believe Scott and Oliva and Draper only did 20 mgs of dball a day.

Yeah, because THEY'RE good. YOU suck.

Drugs add another 10% you can not get otherwise. But 10% of mediocre will still be pretty mediocre. 10% of magnificent will look ungodly.

Genetics, training, drugs. In that order. (Diet is important too but nobody ever became a champion by eating well).

I'll bet 75% of the guys on boards never trained a day in their life as hard as the old timers trained every day. Do THAT, and then bitch about not being able to make gains without a gram of gear.

So stop with this "OH I DON'T BELIEVE THAT"S ALL ARNOLD DID" bullshit. Because the fact of the matter is, you can do TEN grams a week, and you STILL won't look like Arnold. Or even a top 10 at a amateur contest. Not even close.
very true..without the genetics your not gonna come even close to looking like these people...

but even with the gentics these guys are still abusing aas with crazy cycles for years on end to get to where they are

thqat wasnt directed directly towardss you...it was just a general statement to everyone...over and over again you see posts of the pros use this that and thats it.. there is nobody that is going to lay out there real cycles and doses for people...most people that use lie about there doses..say they use less when there really useing more ...

You guys that think you know what pros use are dillusional. You really think pros are gonna lay out there cycles for the public? Hey look at me I use steroids and abuse them to be a pro body builder!!!! Give me a break. You don turn into a freak off 2000 mg cycles.
Oh but Arnold only did dbol and primo blah blah , fuck that until them words come ou his mouth it's bullshit.

Agreed, I once heard someone say Dorian Yates used anadrol before competitions and Ronnie Coleman only did test enanthate 500mg a week. Then someone replied saying he does a sustanon shot every hour. It's all bs and speculation.

Those bodybuilders have been cycling hard for years to get their results and to where they are at. Can't get there results out of 5 cycles.

If you go from 500 to 1000 and your not gaining you must not be eating right. Protien and carbs and you will gain. If you think you have hit a wall or plateued then the increase is justifyable but honestly you should try to add d-bol or maybe even tren if you think you can handle it.

very true..without the genetics your not gonna come even close to looking like these people...

but even with the gentics these guys are still abusing aas with crazy cycles for years on end to get to where they are

lol... I'd be happy just looking like Hayez! :)

lol... I'd be happy just looking like Hayez! :)
hopefully you posted this before the taco bell avatar popped up!!! hahahahahah j/k thansk man

Top Bottom