Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

I would go ahead and run the gram a week of test if I was you. I did it before and made great gains. I also ran 600mgs/wk of NPP and jump started with Beastdrol the first four weeks. Could I have made the same gains off of 750mgs test a week? Probably, but like you I wanted to experiment and get it out of my system. So just do it. Train hard and eat like a beast.

Sides experianced from this cycle vs. a lesser test cycle zero differance. Didn't notice anymore water retention, zits, gyno, and I'm still alive.

I probably won't do it again, because I realize that it's food and training that probably made a bigger differance in my weight gain than the extra 250mgs of test.

I think the real magic happens when you bump your test to 2,000mgs/week or more. I will never be brave enough to try it, so I will never know.

It truly is genetics, Diet, and training that make you look like what you look like, gear adds an extra 20% or so in my opinion, maybe a little more for some and a little less for others.

upping the dosage means you have to up everything else. you have to have the right balance of everything involved. so if you up your gear and not food, training, water, rest ect. you will get verry little in the way of added gains. what you will always get is more risk of death.

now if you take a bigger dose of gear and add everything else accordingly you will see the added results and again the greater risk of death and all other less serous sides.

It truly is genetics, Diet, and training that make you look like what you look like, gear adds an extra 20% or so in my opinion, maybe a little more for some and a little less for others.

Agreed with normal dosage cycles, but when you start using crazy amounts training and diet dont account for as much....obviously you have to eat alot but you dont have to pay as much attention as if you are running a gym rat cycle compared to a pro bulker!

Joe d did ya really say death? Lmfao

you dont think that running masive cycles vs. running mild cycles increases your chances of stroke, heart attack or any of the other ways steroids can ruin your body?

i didnt say 1 cycle will kill you. i didnt say 1000 cycles will kill you. it is a fact that steroids can cause these problems. the more you use the more you take the risk!!

Man , just dont go fucking crazy with dosages unless you really ARE earning money for this. I still wouldnt fuck my health even if I earned some. Random thoughts

Joe d did ya really say death? Lmfao

totally out of respect here, i personally know at least 2 monsters in their 30s who have died of heart attacks at my current gym and the only drug they used was a shitload of aas. i was not close with these guys. i knew them through the gym only. from their friends explanations, they all seemed like normal joes with families. ok, maybe there were underlying causes, maybe. the two things each had in common was monsterific size and tons of aas.

another older monster had a heart attack and died but i know he was a coc user for a long time so in that case, i think the coc was the icing on that cake.

totally out of respect here, i personally know at least 2 monsters in their 30s who have died of heart attacks at my current gym and the only drug they used was a shitload of aas. i was not close with these guys. i knew them through the gym only. from their friends explanations, they all seemed like normal joes with families. ok, maybe there were underlying causes, maybe. the two things each had in common was monsterific size and tons of aas.

another older monster had a heart attack and died but i know he was a coc user for a long time so in that case, i think the coc was the icing on that cake.

yep, mike matarazzo's family lives in my town... i think a quadruple bypass is getting aufully close to death... it was a traumatic event...

like i said on page 1... if 500 "aint doing shit"... somthing is very wrong...

yep, mike matarazzo's family lives in my town... i think a quadruple bypass is getting aufully close to death... it was a traumatic event...

like i said on page 1... if 500 "aint doing shit"... somthing is very wrong...

You're definition of "doing something" probably is much different than mine. YOU probably would have loved the results I was getting on 500mg. I however, thought they were lame and upped my dose accordingly. I'm no stranger to aas. I know when its time to up the dose.

Informer, im am not an impatient user and your comment was very inaccurate. I have used many AAS and been very successful.If you think i was crying by week one becasue it wasnt working you are sadly mistaken. I have plenty experience and have always wanted to try a gram and thought maybe this would be the time to try, to see what kinda gains it brings with a massive surplus of food and as always balls to wall training. I dont know where you get off with a comment like that.

Top Bottom