Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

blah blah ya fellas enjoy ya selves this afternoon..im off to a day of half naked chics

Yeah, it's probably best if you bow out. I just felt it's important to let newbies know that not everything said by senior members on message boards is the best advice.

Titties win over arguments anytime. lol But personally, I wouldn't give any bitch a dime to pretend she liked me.

im only messing, not ment to offend. Guess the other guys had no legs either?? ;) still kidding. As far as pros, believe me they use more than anything anyone has said in this thread. there are guys at my gym who use 10 sustanons a week, which is 2500mg of test. Rediculous i know, but they ARE monsters. guess its the price you have to pay to look like a freak....and thats what pros these days are. Put it down to genetics all you want but bodybuidling is just as much chemistry as it is training and diet these days. Sad really. :(

Yeah, it's probably best if you bow out. I just felt it's important to let newbies know that not everything said by senior members on message boards is the best advice.

Titties win over arguments anytime. lol But personally, I wouldn't give any bitch a dime to pretend she liked me.
Lol at bow out. I'm heading to ampitheater for tailgate then concert. No pay money for vagina. Bt I'm sure they will spend money on me by end of day

Lol at bow out. I'm heading to ampitheater for tailgate then concert. No pay money for vagina. Bt I'm sure they will spend money on me by end of day

Which concert? Just saw McCartney 2 days ago. A legend. It was awesome.

cant really compare average bbers to pros. in most cases the pro is just a more gifted athlete genetically. add alot of gear and off you go. the guys saying responsible doses are for those who train and dont compete or make a living off it. you can look really good on low dose cycles and still not wreak havoc on your body.

cant really compare average bbers to pros. in most cases the pro is just a more gifted athlete genetically. add alot of gear and off you go. the guys saying responsible doses are for those who train and dont compete or make a living off it. you can look really good on low dose cycles and still not wreak havoc on your body.

i think this is true. i really dont plan on taking more than a gram of total combined gear on any given cycle in the future. just dont think it will be necessary for what i want to achieve.

i think this is true. i really dont plan on taking more than a gram of total combined gear on any given cycle in the future. just dont think it will be necessary for what i want to achieve.

low dose test with an ai has been nothing short of excellent for me. i would love to do var and winstrol but i dont think fucking my cholesterol up like that is a good idea anymore. maybe primo or eq if the price is right. its all about minimizing sides for me now.

low dose test with an ai has been nothing short of excellent for me. i would love to do var and winstrol but i dont think fucking my cholesterol up like that is a good idea anymore. maybe primo or eq if the price is right. its all about minimizing sides for me now.

10 years ago i did eq only at 400mg/wk for 12 weeks and was very pleased with results. no sides that i knew of and didnt even use pct. i would stack eq with test this time but docs dont prescribe horse drugs sooooo...... lol

I would go ahead and run the gram a week of test if I was you. I did it before and made great gains. I also ran 600mgs/wk of NPP and jump started with Beastdrol the first four weeks. Could I have made the same gains off of 750mgs test a week? Probably, but like you I wanted to experiment and get it out of my system. So just do it. Train hard and eat like a beast.

Sides experianced from this cycle vs. a lesser test cycle zero differance. Didn't notice anymore water retention, zits, gyno, and I'm still alive.

I probably won't do it again, because I realize that it's food and training that probably made a bigger differance in my weight gain than the extra 250mgs of test.

I think the real magic happens when you bump your test to 2,000mgs/week or more. I will never be brave enough to try it, so I will never know.

It truly is genetics, Diet, and training that make you look like what you look like, gear adds an extra 20% or so in my opinion, maybe a little more for some and a little less for others.

Top Bottom