Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

There is nothing wrong with that dose. Other than the tren being a little higher than most people take, its still nothing extreme.

Its funny how the guys that always say, "you don't need that much dude! just eat right and train right and you'll make the same gains at half that dose!" are always small...

You guys crack me up. A "standard" dose. Hilarious!

All the guys who suggest lower dosages are small? Dude, pros use less. You're bigger than all of them? It seems like the guys who use the MOST are the ones who look like they need to train harder.

And as far as Unit 2005's comment about my legs -- what can I say? I never had huge legs. Had rickets as a kid. Yet, I placed 5th at the NPC. What'd YOU place?

Nelson I hear ya bro, but you can't tell me that guys like Jay Cutler and Ronnie are running 500mg of test a week. Come on now. To reach those massive levels of muscle you have to take "extreme" doses of gear and thats all there is to it. And don't even try to say, oh they have great genetics and train hard. The best genes in the world won't make you look like that on low doses of gear I don't care how hard you train.

And no, I am not a high dose junkie either. I run 750mg of test MAX and thats pretty rare. I'm just sayin.

Nelson I hear ya bro, but you can't tell me that guys like Jay Cutler and Ronnie are running 500mg of test a week. Come on now. To reach those massive levels of muscle you have to take "extreme" doses of gear and thats all there is to it. And don't even try to say, oh they have great genetics and train hard. The best genes in the world won't make you look like that on low doses of gear I don't care how hard you train.

And no, I am not a high dose junkie either. I run 750mg of test MAX and thats pretty rare. I'm just sayin.

I appreciate and commend the fact that you realized it was too much and you lowered your dosage. Its smart. But you're still off base on some things.

First of all, what pros take is entirely irrelevant. They take much more than they need because they're fucking monsters and need that much and also because they can't take the chance of losing out to the next guy. That has NOTHING to do with the way any of us run a cycle.

Secondly, I have worked with many pros. I've always been very good at getting guys to open up. And although some of them are crazy, and some of them may not admit to the dosages they take, I think I've gotten a pretty good perspective over-all. Almost all of them admit, once you go too far past 1000mgs, it doesn't make much of a difference. And the old timers did FAR FAR less, I don't give a fuck what anybody else claims. Half of these fucktards on message boards don't know shit. I'm telling you. Until the late 80's guys were using 10 mgs of dabol a day and 200 mgs of deca for 6 weeks STANDARD.

I had a client ask me what I took based on a B&W photo he saw of me. He couldn't believe that up until the point I took that pic I never touched a steroid in my life. And I didn't start out as an ex high school star athlete. I was a scrawny little guy. Training. Diet. Supplments.

Everyone MUST stop thinking the answer is more gear. People refuse to believe Steve Reeves was natural. I can't beieve people think he was juiced. He wasn;t big. He wasn't dense. He wasn't vascular. He had none of the attributes that steroids bring. He had a beutifully muscualr body with perfect aesthetics. STEROIDS DON'T GIVE YOU THAT! That's genetics and training!

It's bad enough that guys risk their health to look amazing. Risking your health to look "so-so" is retarded.

Nothing personal bro. But a lot of people, including kid,s read these boards. This isn't a subject where it's just a difference of opinion. It's a fundamental fact. Saying there's nothing wrong with superphysiological dosages is just not so. And it also shows there's a big piece of the puzzle missing. Nobody knows how to train anymore.

I hate to sound like a geezer but it's shit like this that makes me miss the old days.

There is nothing wrong with that dose. Other than the tren being a little higher than most people take, its still nothing extreme.

Its funny how the guys that always say, "you don't need that much dude! just eat right and train right and you'll make the same gains at half that dose!" are always small...
ive yet to meet a monster that hasnt done extreme doses to get to wehre they are...once there they may back down because they only have to maintain..but the road there wasnt on 500 test 400 eq and 30mg dbol...thats just foolish

ive yet to meet a monster that hasnt done extreme doses to get to wehre they are...once there they may back down because they only have to maintain..but the road there wasnt on 500 test 400 eq and 30mg dbol...thats just foolish

Nobody here is a monster and never will be, so what's the point?

Nobody here is a monster and never will be, so what's the point?
neither were most in the beginning..some people with steroids become beasts..others its a waste of time

neither were most in the beginning..some people with steroids become beasts..others its a waste of time

But it's never just because of the steroids. So again, what's the point?

It's like giving a 3 year old a book on quantum physics hoping it'll make him smarter than everyone else faster.

Hell, look like Arnold on his dosages. Then if that isn't big enough for you, use 2 grams a week.

Hell, I see guys on a gram a week who barely look like they work out. If they took 3 grams you think they'd look much better? Something is very, very wrong with that.

Nelson, didnt u squat dude? your arms are bigger than your legs in that pic!

I think the cycle with 700mg of tren is too much, apart from that these are not that extreme. Definatly agree with the other comments about eating more. I have used 500mg of test both to cut and to bulk, the difference was DIET. It really does account for 90% of results, regardless of what gear you are using....think of your health, bump up the cals, not the drugs.

There is no call for any cheapshot insults man... Based on that contest pic, he made the most of his genetics and had more of the Frank Zane look. Certainly nothing wrong with that!!

blah blah ya fellas enjoy ya selves this afternoon..im off to a day of half naked chics

Top Bottom